Short side story: Broken boom box

(i'm Using an old pic for this so enjoy! 

And Disclaimer: i do not own 3 below as it is owned by the people who made tales of Acadia,i only own the characters i add, enjoy reading!)

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

I was walking home at the end of the day and i saw chloe leaving, and i then noticed the boom box on the floor but it was broken, i went over and i tried fixing it the best i can, but i only got part way done til i heard krel "what in flexal did you do!?" he yelled and he stormed over, and shoved me out of the way, i winced as my head hit the bench and cut part of my forehead "did you break this? WHY?!" he exclaimed "i was trying to fix it!" i yelled back and i tried going over but, hand met face and he smacked me...my eyes were as wide as saucers but tears soon swelled in them

 "Keep the hell away from me! "He yelled as he was picking up pieces of the broken boombox, "useless, no good gloober" he muttered "just leave!, no one wants you here! "He said annoyed. I got up, picked my bag up, and i ran home.

*timeskip to home*

Kaden's Pov:

I was playing a game of uno with mom,cause she suggested a game other than my video games, til we heard the front door open , mom and me see emily and she was....crying? "OH sweetie what happened?" Mom exclaimed , getting a first aid kit, i hugged my sister while mom came with it. Emily explained what had happened and i was pissed off...no one hurts my sister and blames her for this, this had chloe all over it.

 "Mom, help emily, i gotta go" i say to her, mom was putting a large plaster on the cut on em's forehead "alright, and be careful" she says, i nod and leave the house. 

I ran to the tarron house ,since my sister told him plenty of times where it was and i knock on the door hard. I hear a few noises then see a blonde girl open the door, aja i think her name was " what is it? And who are you? " She asked me "i'm Emily's older brother, Kaden...where's krel?" I asked " he 's in his room fixing what your sister broke" aja replied bluntly, i got more pissed off (sorry for the bad language) "she didn't break it, it was that annoying girl chloe, i should know cause last time we had a party at our house, she broke my playstation and i caught emily trying to fix it. 

I was annoyed at first but she explained what happened, this is deija vu all over again" i explained, and aja sighs and facepalms " oh little brother what have you done?... " she says to herself, i walk to krel's room and open the door "Hey idiot!" i say annoyed "who in flexal are you? And why are you here? " krel asked, and all hell broke loose.

Krel's POV:

"I'm Emily's older brother, Kaden, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" He yelled " She BROKE my boombox that's what! I caught her with it! "I yell back, but then i felt a punch to the face "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I exclaimed " She didn't do a thing but try and fix it! GOD are you that much of a dunce!? She told me and mom what happened, it was that B**** chloe!" he yelled back and told the 'play station story' to me.

 "she was trying to help but now. You hurt her and made Her upset and cry! You even slapped her!! God get your facts straight before you blame someone! I seriously question why my sister likes an absolute jacka** like you!" He yelled, i look down , anger bring replaced with guilt like a landslide "oh no...what did i do i- what have i done?" I stutter out, " you hurt her, make it up to her for god sake and go to her, you were the first friend she had" kaden replies.

i instantly ran out and went through the front door to emily's house, as it started to rain, but i didn't care. I got there soon after and instantly knocked on the door.

Emily's mother opened it and saw me absolutely soaked "Oh my! come in out of the rain sweetie"She says worried, and i go inside as i see her go to get something, i look around and noticed emily in the livingroom, a patch over an injury and one cheek a rosy red,more guilt followed suit as i walk over "Emily?" I said, guilt in my voice, she turned to me and eyes widen "oh god krel! What the hell!? You'll freeze! " she exclaimed, just as she went to the kitchen for something her mother came back and wrapped a large towel around my shoulders.

Soon later, she left to make dinner. Me and Emily were alone as she'd came back and handed me a cup "it's hot chocolate, drink it" she says ,and i take the cup,starting to drink it, stopping after a bit " i'm So sorry....for everything Emily..." I say putting the cup down on what humans call a 'coaster' on the table "i-it's alright...i'm useless just like you said..." She says sadly, choking up in her words. 

I instantly hug her tightly " no you're not, i'm the useless one..i hurt you when you didn't do a thing but try and help,i'm so sorry for all of this" i say, guilty and i let go, gently putting a hand on the marked side of her face. She winced as my hand touched her cheek "god i'm an idiot"i say sadly "no you're not" she replied back "that's chloe's job, and she's the biggest one of all i mean daaamn her hair can't speak for it's self" she stated jokingly, we both started laughing til she yawned ,i lay down and i take her with me, she blushed dark red "e-eh?" She says in a higher voice "sleep, you need it" i say " but what about the bo-" "forget about it, i-we can fix it tomorrow"i say, correcting myself and holding her closely. 

She nodded and instantly fell asleep on me. I stroked her cheek gently "god you're adorable" i whisper, and kiss her forehead before i fall asleep, my arms around her protectively. 

Kaylia's POV:

i walk into the living room and i see the two kids on the couch. I giggle a bit to myself and i get a blanket from Emily's room, and come back down,putting it over the two of them "sweet dreams you two" i whisper ,kissing their foreheads and going back to making dinner, Seeing small smiles on their faces before i left.

(Sorry if this chapter's absolute crap but it just came to mind, enjoy guys!)