A/N: why i haven't updated....

Hey guys...Flamestriker45 here,

so i know you guys are wondering why i haven't been updated lately, well i have a good reason for it...it's not a happy one either.

It started about 2 years ago when my grandad died...i was devastated cause he felt like the only friend i had that understood what i'm dealing with,being autistic and all...yeah, i have aspergers and autism,it's why i'm so weird 😅so that's a bit of insight on my life of craziness. Anyway,not the point here.

i didn't know if i should tell you guys this but....here goes nothing...months back this year...i found out my cat, felix, was ran over and killed on my street...i still hurts thinking about it to this day...but little did i know, it wouldn't be the first.

The next was when my cat Binks was found.....dead on the train tracks behind my house...again. I didn't stop crying for hours til i fell asleep... I just...distanced myself away from others, and i tried updating my books but...nothing helped, so i took a break from it all to calm myself from everything.

Now... I found out from my little sister that my other cat tigs....has a cancer lump where his tail is, ya know, where a at tail starts on top where his back is...my mom said it wss a cancer bump so..yeah...i'm scared to death right now...

A cancer bump is bad news.... Feline cancer initially manifests as a lump or bump on any parts of the body. It rapidly grows in the affected cell; attaches itself to the tissue under the skin in that area; and, depending on the tumour, it can spread to other parts of the body. (Taken from the internet)....

So yeah....the future's uncertain for him but....just know i'll try updating when i can...just know if the chapters are...depressing...you'll know why.

Also, uh like i mentioned before with having autism and aspbergers syndrome...

Autism or Autism Spectrum disorder (now syndrome cause it was changed) (ASD or A.S.S) is " a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulties in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behaviour. "

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a characterised by significant difficulties in and , along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. As a milder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal and . Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and unusual use of language are common. Signs usually begin before two years of age and typically last for a person's entire life.(again taken from internet so don't judge me)

i was diagnosed with both of these when i was 8 years old so, isn't that fun?(said sarcastically 😑)... it caused alot of bullying over the years when i was in primary school, a place called Oakfield Community Primary School & Nursery. Due to having both of these i developed an accent as well, weirdly enough it sounds american😅 but that's due to the tv shows i watched over the years.

i'm 14 now and in High School now, well one called Ashley High School and i'm in year 10! (Well 10th grade for some people but meh). I'm gonna be doing Practise GCSE's soon when i go back to school, so i'm gonna be getting more homework (lucky me 😑 cause i hat homework with a passion). Again, I'll try updating when i can and getting artwork done for the books, Oh! Since i have both disorders(disorder and syndrome but fuck it) it's kinda why my art is so good.

I've been drawing since,well, i think it was Reception in oakfield (if i call it Oaky, it's my nickname for it), so i gradually ended up decently good, but then it led to tracing, i know tracing isn't good but i helped me figure out how to draw better! 

I kept practising and i'm still practising now! So yeah, i'm not good at all drawing traditionally on a computer, since well... I can't draw for shit with a mouse as well as i do with a pencil. I hope you guys enjoy looking at my artwork though, it's nice hearing the comments i get from you guys, It really makes me happy reading them all. OH! Also i'm doing creative media when i go back to school so that'll be awesome, besides preparing for work, they're both 1 year courses i have to do, also the ones i'm doing for year 11 are construction and Independant living (so maybe with Independant living, cooking'll be involved, with my luck with that 😄 and hope i don't burn anything).

Thank you guys SO much for reading this, please don't judge me or be impatient when i take a while to update books, getting requests done and drawings.

Also i'm thinking of doing a Aphmau my inner demons book, what do you think of that? Again thank you all so much for reading this and being so understanding with everything, i'm an absolute idiot Most of the time 😅 also, to the people i Rp with in private messages, i'm sorry i don't reply much at all, the same reasons apply for that.

Bye, and again, sorry for being so slow and well, so stupid by doing this... i needed to get it all out.

Here's my cat tigs i took a pic of in my sister's room, she put a blanket on him, it's cute i guess.... bye guys.

 bye guys