Crossover Special part 1: Nightmare Trouble

(Disclaimer:i do not own 3 below, only the characters that i add to it)

Amelirella/Emily's POV:

"Are you sure you're alright love? " krel asks me, i smiled before yawning "yeah i'm fine krel, just tired. don't stay up too long repairing mother alright? " i said, " sure love, have a goodnight " krel says "g'night krel, love you" i say back "i love you too princess", he said then ended the call.

i giggled a bit til i heard the front door open, confused i went down stairs and saw my mom with...three akiridions?! "Emily, sweetheart, could you get the medical kit for me?" She asked. "Sure mom" i replied and went to get the medical kit. Something told me that they were related to me somehow, but i didn't know what it was.

I gave the medical kit to my mom and went back up stairs, and sorted out two inflatable matresses, and added pillows and blankets. I texted krel since he needed to know about this:

(Krel= Blueberry_Babe💙💜💙

Amelirella= My Queen 💗💘)

My Queen 💗💘: krel? Yoou still awake?

Blueberry_Babe💙💜💙: yes i'm still awake, are you alright?

My Queen💗💘: i guess so, krel my mom just came home but...with three akiridians! One looked aja's age, the other two were younger like one was our age but the other looked like a six year old!

Blueberry_Babe💙💜💙: what!? How is that possible?

My Queen 💗💘: i dunno, but it's weird!

Blueberry_Babe 💙💜💙: bring them to the mothership tomorrow ok?

My Queen 💗💘: alright, thanks babe

Blueberry_Babe💙💜💙: no problem, my queen

My Queen 💗💘: 😳 krel really? 

Blueberry_Babe💙💜💙: yes really, goodnight love

My Queen 💗💘: g'night babe, have fun with rebuilding mother.

i turned my phone off and got two bracelets and a necklace similar to mine from a music box i kept in my room, and went down stairs to my mom and the others " here you three, you'll need them, they'll give you human forms to blend in around here" i say, and they took them.

After a few minutes we went to my room and i smiled "there ya go you guys" i said , and the oldest one looked at me "thanks, uh, Emily" he replied "no problem,now get some sleep, we're gonna see some friends of mine tomorrow" i got into bed and we'd fell asleep.

*later that night*

Kerian's POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat again, panting fast. I looked st the time on the clock on the wall, "2:30... Damn it" i whispered to myself, i couldn't get back to sleep so i got up quietly, opened the window and climbed to the roof, and sat down, looking up at the stars.

i smiled but, it didn't settle the fear i had....images of the nightmare flashed in my head on repeat...mama and papa's cores on the floor... shattered... i pulled my legs close and started crying. I hadn't done it since i was a child.

i felt arms hug me from behind, it felt warm so i looked up and saw my younger mother in akiridion form.. "Let it out, cry as much as you need to, everyone has nightmares ,even me" she said smiling softly.

And that was how the past few minutes went... I let it all out, crying in her arms.... it felt nice. I'd calmed down alot since and, well, i curled up closer exhausted.

Mama smiled and picked me up bridal style, taking me back to her room "you can sleep with me tonight if it helps" she said, putting me on the bed and getting in next to me. I nodded drowsily, then fell asleep.

Amelirella/Emily's POV:

i smiled happily 'at least he's getting sleep, he looks exhausted ' i thought to myself, and as if an instinct, i rubbed his cheek with one of my hands as soft as i could. I giggled a bit but what he said next surprised me.

He mumbled something in his sleep, and i heard it over the other two's snoring "ma...ma..." Kerian mumbled while nuzzling the pillow in his sleep.

i looked at  him with a surprised look on my face but then... it turned into a smile as i pulled him close, "Goodnight...kerian" i whisper and i fell asleep with him.

(710 words, Hope you liked this crossover! It links to what happened in my other book so i hope you enjoyed it! Bye! I'll try updating when i can!)