Chapter 13 Another Loss P2

Start from the beginning

I started to go back and forth with what I can prepare with my ' under zero' level of cooking knowledge.

" So I know cheese... I know... I know.. What else do I know??? Yes I know water... Everybody knows water!!!! So I have to find a dish that has both water and cheese in it!!!!..... Yup... Mac and cheese!!!" I kept thinking out loud.

I found a deep pan, put some water in it, put it on the cooker and added the Pasta.

" So... When should I add the cheese???.... Why not add it now!!! " I said to myself.

I added the cheese to the already boiling water, and left to take a shower.

30 minutes later, I came back to face an absolutely gruesome scene in the pan.

" What the....??!!!!!! " I said, as I removed the cover of the pan.

It was a complete mess, it looked like a white sticky dough.

" Okay... This doesn't look anything like what Jannah prepares for me??!!" I said to myself.

I decided that to save lives, I wasn't going to serve it, but I decided to make it up for Jannah by taking her out for dinner.

I went back into our bedroom, and headed directly to the drawers where Jannah keeps her makeup.

" Okay... What now??!!! " Jannah exclaimed.

" I reevaluated my cooking abilities and I decided that I would rather give you a new look!!!!!" I said.

" James... You didn't mess the food up.. Did you??!!" She asked.

" Maybe!!!" I shrugged.

" Oh God!!! " Jannah complained.

I grabbed every available makeup product in front of me, and carried it to the bed.

" Give me your face!!! " I said to her.

" Oh God.. Here we go again!!! " She said.

" Shhhhh.. Don't talk.. Just give me your face... And shut up!!!" I said, pretending to be serious.

" Okay.... Just don't turn me into a version of IT's clown pennywise!!! " She said.

I looked around the tens of products my wife had, and I didn't know how to begin.

" You should start with the pri.....!!! " She said before I put her lips together between my thumb and index.

" I said No Talking!!!!.... Such an annoying customer!!!!" I said.

I put some white powder first.

" I look like a dead person!!!!" Jannah said looking into a miror on the night stand.

" Shut up and wait!!! " I said.

I wanted to give her some life instead of the zombie look that I gave her, so I put the foundation on her face with my fingers.

I kept putting layer after layer, and It ended up be coming cakey.

" Here comes the winged eyeliner, cleopatra got nothing on you!!!"
I said putting some eyeliner.

I messed up line after line after line, and that ended in smudging the whole eyelid black.

" And now the final touch!!! Lipsticks!!!" I said putting bright lipsticks on, and of course I gave her chimpanzee lips.

" Now.. Time for the end result reveal!!!! Ta Da!!!!!" I said, giving her a small mirror.

" Ahhhh!!!! " Jannah screamed when she saw her reflection.

" You don't like it!!!!" I exclaimed innocently.

" Baby.. Only Jinn can like this look.. And I'm-unfortunatly for you- a human..." She said.

" Yeah.. You look like the joker!!!!" I said.

" Worse... I look like Juaqeen phinex's Joker!!!" She said.

" At least you don't look like IT's pennywise!!!" I said.

" Good point!!!!... Now I have to go wash my face after my husband of a kid turned it into a playground!!! " She said.

" Honey.. I have bad news.. You have to go out with me like this!!!!" I said.

" No..freaking..way...I can get caught for this!!!!" she said.

" That was the point!!! " I teased her.

" What?!!! " She yelled.

" I mean... It's gonna be fun!!!!" I said.

" Yeah fun like... Rare sighting of bigfoot's wife!!!! Or CEO's wife gone crazy?!!!! " She said.

" Okay.. As you like... But believe me.. You will be missing on a lot of fun!!!!" I said.

Jannah stared at me for a minute, thinking deeply, then said.

" You wanna get nuts... Let's get nuts!!! " She said, jumping out of bed, going towards the wardrobe.

" That's my partner in crime!!!! " I said, before my phone rang.

I left the room to take it, It was Dr Watson.

" Hello Mr Wayne.. The result of The blood sample we took from your wife came out today.. And I need to speak to you!!!" She said.

" Okay Doctor I'm listening " I said as my heart kept pounding.

" Your wife's blood didn't show any sign of any disease that could cause abortion, her uterus is perfectly healthy to keep a baby Inside, No infection, No anomalies, No Immunological disease... Nothing!!! " She said.

" Oh.. Alhamdulilah.. Then why did it happen twice??!!!! " I asked.

" There is one more thing... Her toxicology reports showed high levels of abortive drugs in her system...!!! " The doctor said.

Vote, comment and let me know your thoughts.