Chapter 13 Another Loss P2

James pov

" How is Jannah doing??!!" I asked the housekeeper as soon as I came through the door.

" She is in her bed, she hasn't left her room since you came back from the hospital!!!" She answered.

" Okay... I'll go see her now" I said handing the suit case and my jacket over to the housekeeper.

In the dark bedroom, I found Jannah in the bed, cowering in fetal position, and hugging the blanket, that was made into a roll.

She was burying her face into the blanket but I could hear her sobbing clearly.

" Jannah... I know you are awake!!!" I said, turning on the lights.

She didn't say a word.

I went to sit on the bed next to her.

" Jannah... I came back earlier today to talk to you.. Come on...leave the bed.. At least for me!!!!" I said patting her shoulder, and whispering into her ear.

She buried her head deeper in the blanket, and began to sob even louder.

" Jannah... Please... Don't do this to me.. I know the pain because I'm a parent too.. But the pain of seeing you like this is worse..." I said, leaning over her head.

" I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with me???" Jannah finally said through her tears.

" There is absolutely nothing wrong with you!!! " I said trying to reassure her.

" But this is the second baby that I lose in less than a year.. There is definitely something wrong with me!!! " Jannah said.

" Don't say that... It is just our fate.. Anyway Dr Watson took some blood and will tell us if there is anything that is causing this!!! " I said.

" What if I'm not gonna be able to give Hamza another sibling!!! I just want him to have what I had growing up.. With everything Hassan had caused me.. I still won't trade him for the world!!!! " She said.

" I know... But at least share your pain with me.. Don't do this to me.. Don't leave me alone through all this!!! " I said.

" You don't need any more Weights.. You are already carrying alot!!!! " She said.

" Don't ever say this again!!! You are my life partner...My best friend... My lover...My partner in crime... We are two madhouse inmates that had escaped and can't face the world without each other... " I said.

Jannah looked at me and laughed shily.

" Now you just lit my world " I said hugging her.

She surrendered to my hug.

" Have you had anything today??!! " I asked after letting go off of her.

" No.. " She answered.

" Okay... Since we don't have a cook.. Welcome the birth of a new masterchef!!!" I said, rolling my sleeve up.

" Oh... Here comes the train of food poisoining!!!" Jannah faceplamed herself.

" Stop suppressing my hidden cooking talent!!" I said.

" More like your ' non existing ' cooking talent " she said.

" Okay.. I heard that!!!!" I said, leaving the room and heading to the kitchen.

As soon as I got into the kitchen, regret started to knock on my door.

" What the hell have I got myself into??? " I said to myself.