Chapter 19

Unknown POV~

I pulled my omega out of the god forsaken house as fast as possible. He hit him. Again. I promised him I would protect him, yet here we are. I failed. Just like last time.

"Hey, stop. It was just a slap." He said, putting a gentle hand on my cheek. "I know you're blaming yourself, but it's not. You were talking to the kid. He's more important right now."

"But you're my mate, I should be able to protect you." I said sadly back.

He let out a deep sigh. "We're not going through this again. We already got over the blame when you first got me out of there. Remember that?" He asked me. I nodded slowly. When I first bought him, I wasn't expecting him to be my mate and when I found out I was torn up at the fact I couldn't get to him sooner. It took me weeks to let it go.

"What'd you figure out about him? I saw you talking to him, that's the only reason I even said anything to.. Well you know." He can't even say his name. He was so brutely trained to call him fucking master that he still can't say his actual nam, and he refuses to call him master any longer, so we just avoid it.

"He has two mates. They told him that they were coming to get him." I explained with a sigh.

"That's not good. They're definitely going to mess up our deal." My mate said with an exaggerated eye roll. I chuckled at how extra he is.

"C'mon, let's head back."

Kaminari's POV~

Only two days left! The finalized list of everyone going with was given out.

Kirishima
Kaminari
Bakugou
Todoroki
Yaoyorozu
Jirou
Iida
Uraraka
Hagakure
Mina

There's ten students in total going along. That's like half the class! All Might, Aizawa, Present Mic, and Midnight are coming with as well. I think Midnight's only coming because she's an omega to, so she might be better at handling Izu in a fragile state. As much as I hate the thought of someone being able to calm or help my mate better than Eiji and I can, I can't deny the fact I'm happy she's coming. We have no idea what he'll be like when we find him, she's our best bet at getting him back safely, especially with her quirk.

Eiji and I were busy packing today. Ever since Izu left, we haven't really left each other's sides, so packing was just a little bit difficult. We started in his room, packing all his things, then moved to my room. Once all our stuff was packed, we went to Izu's room and grabbed a few things that we either left in there or just wanted to bring with. All our bags were packed, so we headed down to the commons.

Most students were sitting around the commons, just talking about the trip. Bakugou got a phone call. He grabbed his phone and looked at the screen, then showed his mate. "What's wrong bro?" Eiji asked him.

"It's a random number, but... it's from Oregon." He said. My mate and I both perked up.

"Well answer it! Maybe it's Izuku!" I said excitedly.

He hit the answer button, put it on speaker and slowly said hello. "Ah yes, hello. Is this the little green omega's mates by any chance?" Bakugou looked at Eiji and I in confusion.

"Um, no? Why are you asking? Who the hell are you?" The angry blonde nearly shouted into the receiver.

"Well I feel lied to. That purple haired devil said this is the number someone the little guy calls 'Kacchan' or something." The other guys said vaguely.

"Why the hell did Shinso give you Bakugou's number? And why did you think he was Izu's mate?" Eiji said, clearly upset that someone else thought Bakugou was our omega's mate. It's getting really annoying.

"Oh, is that a mate then?"

"Yes you dumb ass. Now who the hell are you?" Bakugou growled into the phone. There was a faint whimper on the other end. The stranger must be an omega then.

"Who I am isn't important. I need to speak to the green one's mates though." He said, trying to ignore how affected he was by the growl.

"We're right here. What'd you need to talk to us about? Do you know where our mate is?" I asked out hurriedly.

"Yes, I do actually." He said. I nearly jumped up and down in excitement. "But I'm not going to tell you." There goes the hope. "And it would be in your best interest to not come to America right now."

A handful of very angry alphas and betas were about to just destroy this guy, when another voice was heard. "Jul~" this one was a female.

"Shush, I'm on the phone."

"With?" She asked.

"The little omega's mates." He explained. Right now all of us were just looking at each other in confusion.

"Oo, your mate isn't gonna like that." She said with a small giggle.

"Dear sister, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." He said back to the girl.

"And what don't I know?" A new voice said.

"Damn. Well children, I have to go now. Don't come to America, it might end badly." Then he hung up.

"What the fuck just happened?" Bakugou asked.

"I have no clue, but we need to get to America." Eiji said from next to me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"We need to talk to fucking Shinso." Bakugou said, putting his phone away.