Chapter 11: Dancing in the moonlight

Not edited

Lauren's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling kinda cold especially since Jason wasn't with me, I look up and see Jason walking towards me.

I think he's wearing his backpack weird.

"Hey." I say sleepily.

His face went white and his head snapped towards me.

"Oh, uh hey." Well that was weird...

"Are you wearing your backpack?"

"Umm, ya."

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Oh, okay." Something's up and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

(Two Hours Later...)

Well after this morning, Jason has been really on edge like something could just pope out at any moment.

"Hey Jason I'm going to going to the forest, yell really loud if you need anything."

"Okay."

I walk into the forest, which took me about 10-15 minutes to get to. I climb up the tree that I usually use to hunt.

"What is he hiding." I think aloud

Whatever I should just leave it alone

I climbed down the tree and went into a part of the forest I've never been in before.

I haven't been in an unknown part of the wood in a long time last time I did I had to fricken tackled a wolf

I look at my arm to see a huge scar.

*************FlashBack*************

I can't believe I've been here for 1 week it's so beautiful out here. Sure the cave floor was hard and hurt my back when I slept on it but I was filially free!

I walked to the forests edge, and peeked inside I didn't see any animals so I walked inside of it, I walked further in and saw a tree. (the hunting tree) So I climbed it.

When I got on a steady branch I looked out into the forest, it was beautiful.

I looked out to see a herd of deer walking this way when I heard a twig snap I looked over in that direction to see the deer looking around franticly.

Another twig snapped and the deer took off with a wolf behind them.

A baby deer got separated from the herd.

"Oh no!"

I quickly climbed down the tree and I ran off in the direction of the baby deer.

I ran as fast as I ever had before and the closer I got the faster I would run.

I could now see the wolf closing in on the deer I ran faster.

I finally got their, and the wolf jumped in the air, I didn't know what to do.

So before I knew what was happening I leaped in the air and tackled the wolf.

All of a sudden I had a sharp pain in my arm but I ignored it.

I was on my knees and hands by the time the wolf was on its feet.

It growled, and I growled back not really knowing what else to do.

I stared at it in complete awe, it let out one more growl then turned around, and left.

I won? I WON!!!

My arm was still throbbing, so when I looked down at it I was in shock.

It bit me.

But all of a sudden I remembered the deer I turn around to see it looking at me.

It looked scared.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." I say to it.

*********End Of FlashBack*********

I traced my finger over the scare, smiling as I remembered that day.

I've been out here for a while I should probably head back.

By the time I get back its dark and I notice that he was outside with a radio all set up.

"You did not!"

"But I did."

"You bought this! For me?" I ask.

"Ya, when I woke up I went into town since I woke up before the sun rose."

"Thank you so much." I hugged him.

"No problem."

We turned on the radio and we got nothing but static. We adjusted the metal rod thingamajig.

Still nothing...

We adjusted it one more time and we thankfully got a station!

"Yes!" We say in sync.

The song ended in a matter of seconds after we tuned in, but then the radio station guy came on and said.

"Well that was All About That Bass by Megan Trainer, up next is Boom Clap by Charlie XCX

The music started to play then it was quickly came in the lyrics.

Boom, boom, boom, clap!

Your picture perfect blue.

Sunbathing on the moon.

Stars shining as your bones illuminate.

The song went on and Jason extended his hand.

"May I?"

"You may!" I said laughing.

We danced slowly to the music, and he spun me around, I was laughing the whole time because of how much fun I was having.

He dipped me, and out of no where he kissed me, my eyes went wide open.

No, no, no, this can't be happening.

I pushed him away forcefully, he looked shocked.

"I'm sorry, I-I can't." I was now crying.

"Lauren I'm sorry!"

But I didn't listen I took off running to the forest in the dark, I had no idea were I was going.

All if a sudden I fell over a root of a tree and I slipped away into the darkness.

A/N Hope you liked it and remember to...

Have a great day and a better tomorrow!!!! BYE!!!