Fence building

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke beside a sleeping figure at first I was scared, but then remembered what happened yesterday.

I decided not to wake him up so I went outside to find anything that I could build a fence out of. I saw some branches that looked to of fallen off of a tree, so I picked one up and started to drag it back to the cave or house.

After about an hour of that I only got six branches back and my back was starting to hurt.

Eww I fell so old when I say that all well.

I decided its time to wake up sleeping beauty so I walk towards the 'house' but I'm going to have a little fun doing this.

"FIRE!" I scream as loud as I can.

"What were!" he says getting up now fully alert.

"Oh no were I just had to get you up." I say simply. He rolled his eyes and says.

"Okay what do you want?"

"Well we still need to make a fence for your dogs so if you wouldn't mind helping me get wood." (Don't take that the wrong way people you know who you are)

"Oh ya right."

We went outside and his eyes widened when he sees the huge branches I brought here.

"Did you bring those by yourself?"

"Yupe!" I say popping the 'p'

"Where did you find them?"

I point to the direction where I got them and he nodded and went off to get the rest of the branches.

I go to the 'house' and grab my axe and start to chop the branches into smaller branches so we could use them more efficiently.

Jason's P.O.V

I went off into the woods were Lauren pointed to get the rest of the branches.

"Ahh here they are." I say to myself as I pick one up they were kinda heavy but lighter then I thought they would be so I picke another one up and started to walk back.

When I got back I saw Lauren using an axe! I never knew she had an axe. Weird but I guess you would either bring one or being her craft one after a while of living in the middle of no were.

After I set the huge branches down I picked an apple from one of the trees and checked on Mia and Duce, they were sleeping but they would wake up soon so I needed to get them food.

"Umm Lauren I need meet for the dogs."

"I will let you use my bow to go hunt if you feed my rabbits." this girl has a bow what else does she have?

"Sure okay." I walk outside and get handfuls of long grass and stick it in their cage.

"Here." she says handing me the bow.

"Did you make this?" I ask

"No my mom gave it to me when I was 11, I practiced with it until I was 15, and I perfected the art of archery. I could teach you if you want."

"Sure that would be great!"

"Okay follow me." she said as we started to jog to the forest.

Lauren's P.O.V (Yes again)

We started to jog towards the forest when we got deep into it I spotted a tree and started to climb it.

I looked down at Jason to see if he was climbing and he was once we reached a branch strong enough for the both of us we sat on it and waited.

(15-20 minutes later)

I saw something move in the bush as I got an arrow and put it against my bow I got into a position to shoot it when it came out and when it did I saw a deer.

I pulled the string back sucked in my small gut made sure my aim was spot on and shot the arrow at its heart.

Before the deer knew what was happening he was shot with my arrow.

The deer started to trip on each step he would take until he finally fell to the ground and died.

I climbed down and ran towards the now lifeless deer and went on my knees and whispered.

"Thank you for your death will be put to great use for you have saved not only me but three others thank you."

"What was that about?" Jason asked

"Oh I was taught as a chilled to always give thanks to the animal after the hunt." As I took the arrow out of its caucus.

"Oh wow." was all he said.

We started to bring the lifeless deer back to the cave to feed the dogs and the rest I would cook over a fire for Jason and I.

After we fed the dogs I started to craft the fence which was tricky but nothing I couldn't figure out the pen was a good size pretty spacious, spacious enough for the dogs and Mia's puppy's withe enough room for them to play and do their business in.

After awhile it was becoming dark so I started a fire to cook the deer.

"Mmm this is so good when did you learn to cook like this?" Jason asked me.

"My mom taught me when I was eight she also taught me the good parts of the deer, and the bad, so we have the good parts and the dogs have the bad parts."

"What you gave my dogs bad meet what the..."

"What no dogs have better stomachs then us so they can eat things we can't." I say cutting him off.

"Oh okay sorry about that I just want Mia and Duce to be healthy especially Mia because she will be having puppy's soon."

"Ya it's okay I understand."

After we finnish our food we put out the fire and start to just talk.

"Thank you for building the pen it would have taken me forever if I had to do it by myself." Jason said.

"Ya no problem."

We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever but was probably a minute or two, I was hoping the next question he asked would never be brought up.

"Why did you run away Lauren?"

N/A cliffhanger so I hope you liked my long chapter or I hope it was a long chapter tell me what you think she is going to answer! And don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

And

Follow

Bye!