Chapter 10: Can we go into town?

Lauren's P.O.V

Ugh cramps, yup it's that time again, the time every girl dreads.

I run to my backpack and grab my pads and I saw their was only two left.

"Damn it!" I yell.

Jason comes in the cave and looks at me with a what's- wrong face.

"Hey you want to run into town with me?" I ask.

"Why?" Jason asks clearly confused.

I give him an are-you-serious look and I can tell he knows.

"Oh, okay. When you want to leave?"

"Now." I say simply.

"Now!?"

"Well ya, it's at least a two hour walk."

"Two hours!"

"Ya, that's why I want to go now, so chop, chop."

I run to my backpack and grab $100 thank the gods I brought this, I knew I would need it.

So after I change and do my business, we start walking in the direction that I knew had a small town, I know because I stayed in that town for two days buying supply's that I would need.

~~~~~ TWO HOURS LATER~~~~

"We finally made it!" Jason complains.

"Oh don't whine," I say while rolling my eyes.

I went in to the first store I saw which was a convince store, and bought like 15 boxes of girly products which was thankfully on sale.

"Will that be all?" The cashier said while looking at me with a what-are-you-doing look.

"Yes, I'm stocking up, I live like two hours away from here." I explain, she looks at me and nods.

"I've been their, its horrible!" I smile at her, 'at least she has a car though.' I thought to myself.

"That will be 65.00 please."

I hand her my $100 dollar bill and she hands me back my change which was $35.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I say to her as I walk out.

"You too." she says from across the isle.

I walk out to se Jason waiting for me.

"Hey your finally done." he says, and I role my eyes at him again.

"Whatever, anyways I have $35 left over, what do you want to do with it?"

"I don't know."

We walk by some stores when something catches my eye.

A t.v with The Walking Dead on it the new episode or so it says.

"Oh my gods, I used to love this show!"

"Ya you missed a lot of episodes."

"Ya I know...... I've missed a lot." I say looking down at the cracked sidewalk.

"No you know I didn't mean that Lauren."

"It's okay, hey lets go over to that restaurant." I say trying to play it off.

"Umm ya sure."

Once we get into the restaurant we were seated in a booth, and were given menus by our waitress.

"Ill have the garden salad, with a rootbeer please."

"And for the gentlemen?"

"Umm I will have a sprite with the chicken salad. Please."

"Okay, ill bring you that right away." She said as she took our menus and left.

Once she brought us our food we ate every single bite, because it was good and the pop was amazing.

After we ate we got our check which was thankfully was only 19.99 since we only got salad and pop.

We got the rest of the money which is now $15 and went to a pet store I looked down all of the isles.

I bought the dogs food bowls one for each of them, after I did that it look familiar, like from my dream.

Weird.....

After I payed I had one dollar left over so I put it in a donation box and left.

"Come on Jason, time to head back!"

"Ok, I'm coming."

~ANOTHER TWO HOURS LATER~

We got back, and before we knew it, it was dark out.

I was still full from the salad, but Jason was a different story, he was so annoying on the back.

Every ten minutes he'd say I'm hungry, or are we their yet its just like oh my gods shut up!

But whatever, I fed the dogs some meat in their new bowls, then started a fire and started to cook some meat so Jason would shut up.

After that I put out the fire and went to the cave and laid down.

"Ugh!" I scream.

With that everyone looks at me and by that I mean Jason, the dogs, and the rabbits.

"What's wrong."

"I hate my fricken life!"

"Why?"

"Like you said earlier, I missed a lot.

You know what the worst part if leaving was."

"What?" He asks cluelessly

"I had to leave on my moms birthday." I started to cry. "I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to start c-crying." I say sadly.

"It's okay even the strongest of people crack sometimes, its what makes us human."

"Ya I guess so."

Jason and I kinda just laid beside each other awkwardly. He wrapt his arms around me, and that's how I fell asleep, in Jason's arms.

A/N hey guys hope you liked the chapter, comment what you thought of it!

Have a great day and an even better tomorrow!!!

Bye!!!