Chapter 18 The Truth

Jason's P.O.V

I sat down on the cold ground and looked a Lauren, her face emotionless.

"It all started a long time a go." She started. "I wasn't much younger than I am now. You see I had a friend, her name was Kate, I met her in kindergarten, she was my best friend. As time went on we continued to be inseparable, we would always have sleep overs at my house, but one day when I turned 14, we decided that it was time to sleep over at her house, I was so ecstatic, so I went over to her house, we did all those girl things like talk about boys, watch movies, do each other's makeup." Lauren said smiling, her smile quickly fading. "Then Kate fell asleep, as she always fell asleep first, I was thirsty so I left her room and went to the kitchen, her dad was awake still but I didn't think much of it."

"When I started to head back to Kate's room, her dad looked at me, 'so your 14 now?' he asked me, I nodded, and he had an evil smile on his face, it scared me, 'is Kate still awake?' he asked, I should have said yes, but I said no, that's when he grabbed me, and he, he."

Lauren stopped talking as a tear ran down her cheek.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to." I say.

"No, no it's okay. He took my clothes off and he did the same to himself, he covered my mouth and he forced himself inside me, it hurt, it was a pain I've never experienced. He told me not to tell anyone or else he would hurt my family. As time went on I told no one, that was my biggest mistake, every other month Kate and I would have a sleepover at her house, and he would do things to me, over, and over, and over again. His wife came home early one night and she was horrified, the next day I got a text from Kate, saying to meet her somewhere, so I did, when I got there Kate wasn't there, so I went inside, and Kate's mom was dead se was in a pool of blood. Then Kate came in, and she saw her mom on the floor, she thought I did it, I told her I didn't but she was upset, she didn't understand, I got a text from Kate's dad the next day saying, leave or your mom is next, so I packed my bags, and ran, a little while later a found out that I couldn't afford a house, so I somehow managed to end up hear, then I found Darren, and life went on." Lauren finished.

"I'm so sorry." I say, no wonder she didn't want to tell me.

"That's why I couldn't kiss you, that's why I ran away, because I'm afraid of someone caring about me, to only have them ripped away, I can't have that happen again."

"It's okay, I will never leave you." The thing she did next surprise me.

Lauren's P.O.V

"It's okay I will never leave you."

That's when I did the unthinkable, I kissed him.

Thankfully he kissed back though.

We pulled back, and he looked me dead in the eyes.

"I will never leave you....... I love you." That hit me hard, but I know how I feel.

"I love you too." And with that his lips crash on to mine.

A/N Is that what you guys were expecting??

Anyways I hope you have a great day and an even better tomorrow!!!

BYE!!!!