Yeah it was cute and adorable how I saw Tania's cheek have a shade of red even though she tried to hide it.

But I don't know if I'm the only one in this world who is not comfortable with seeing someone kiss, especially French kiss, which is what they did.

I just feel somehow inside of me. I don't know if the reason is because I haven't kissed a boy before.

As Noah Flynn said to Elle Evans in the movie, 'Kissing Booth' - "You have zero experience with boys."

Which I do!

I have never kissed a boy, never had a boyfriend, ever!

Back to the game!

Andre spun the bottle and it landed on me, making the pervertido from before ask me.

My beating fast as if it were a time bomb that was about to explode.

"Truth or Dare?" Kevin asked me.

"Dare." I said fast without thinking.

"Oh wow." Kevin said smirking. "Strip in front of me now." Kevin said.

My heart was beating faster with fear.

"I said now." Kevin said calmly but he was actually commanding me.

"What kind of dare is that?! You can't give her that dare!" Andre stood up furiously.

I gulped.

It looked like he wanted to pounce on Kevin and give him the beating of his life.

"Exactly. Kevin I knew you were a fool from birth but I never knew your stupidity increases day by day." Drake said so sweet and so bitter to him.

Kevin just rolled his eyes. "Andre stop behaving like this. It's just a game. When I gave Chloe this dare you didn't say a single word but now it's Gabriella you want to act as if she's your girlfriend or something and you're this possessive and protective boyfriend. Are you guys even friends?" Kevin rolled his eyes.

Andre looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes of his. I stood up slowly. "Mr. Lombardi, I have told you a million times to stop interferring in my business why can't you just do that?" I looked at Andre.

I didn't need his help.

I know he could stop this. He looked like he was about to murder Kevin.

That would have really helped...alot.

But noooooo, Gabriella Dalmonte had to be the strong and independent woman she was, who had a policy of how no man should ever help her with anything (note the sarcasm).

EMPRESS: 🙄🙄🙄. Feminism and Independency are one of the traits you possess so deeply. It is one of the things that make you 'Gabriella Dalmonte'. So get that through your thick, stubborn skull.

Yeah yeah whatever.

Back to the dilemma I'm facing.

He was surprised and damn!!! he was so furious!

That made him look so much more sexy!

Shit! Gotta control my hormones.

"I'll do it." I folded my arms.

"Gabriella you don't have to." Drake said and stood up.

"Drake it's alright. I can handle it." I gave him a weak smile.

"I'm giving you nine seconds to get your ass on that floor do you here me?!" Andre commands me and I almost flinched but I had to compose myself and show I'm not affected by his murderous voice.