"Alright, I should be good right here Ross." I told the security after catching glimpse of the bottle girl making her way towards the back exit in regular clothes. Perfect timing. I dapped him up then slipped my hands into the pockets of my bomber jacket before heading out the front.

Pulling out my car keys I walked towards the back where the cars were parked. I never drove to the club, but it was all apart of strategy.

I jingled my keys purposely as I spotted the girl walking towards a little beat down, white Volkswagen. That along screamed the fact that she needed me more than she thought. As the woman looked up, I turned towards one of the flashiest cars in the lot. I stumbled over to it, even dropping my keys while I was at it.

Cursing under my breath, I picked them up and sighed. "Excuse me sir." I heard a small voice call out. Smirking to myself, I turned to face her. "I know you aren't planning on driving home." She said.

"Oh... I'm good." I waved her off. "No need to worry. Have a good night." I proceeded to trying the key, this time dropping it again.

"Clearly, you aren't." she shook her head and said, she bent down and took the key up for me, placing it into my hand. "Let me call you an uber."

"Oh, no." I shook my head. "Been there, done that. Nearly got robbed. I don't trust them, nor do I trust taxis." I said, with a chuckle. "I'd rather you bring me. You're obviously happy and engaged so I doubt I got anything to be worried about."

"Funny." She giggled. "But I don't play like that. I don't even know you."

"Yes, but you could get to know me." I raised my brow and said.

"Once again... no thank you." she took a step back and I could see the obvious discomfort written all over her face.

"I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable miss." I held both hands up. "Just thought I'd ask. Once again, I'm good." I held up my keys again and before I could turn, she grabbed them from me.

"Where do you live?" she asked.

"East side."

"I live on the West," she answered and said, "so I couldn't even take you if I wanted to." I watched as she reached for her phone and typed in her password; 2134. "Like I said before, I'm ordering you an Uber. Last thing I need is to see you on the 6-o clock news." The girl opened the app before gazing up at me. "What's your address?"

"1732... Gulliver Blvd." I reached into my pocket for my handkerchief.

"1732... G u l l i-." before she could finish, I grabbed her head and hit it against the window of the car next to me. It was hard enough to get her to let out a slight groan that I covered with the chloroform covered handkerchief. The woman's body began to grow weak in my arms and I heard the car next to me beep. I opened the door, before tossing her inside. I made sure the child lock was on then shut the door behind me and adjusted my clothes and picked up the phone she had dropped on the ground.

Rohan made his way down the parking lot with Pharrell by his side. "Like I said, anything he wants, he gets." Pharrell commented.

"Handle those cameras for me and send fiancé a message letting him know she changed her mind about the marriage. 2134." I said to him, before tossing the phone to him and the keys to Rohan. "Drop her to the warehouse. Tell Fiona that I want her ready for examination tomorrow night, I wanna test that rack out myself before putting her out there."

"Are you sure she's out cold? Last thing I need right now is another loudmouth."

"She should be fine." I nodded.