"Yah! You want me to die?" I said and he smiled.

"Come on, let's go!" He dragged me out of the house and we locked the door then we got in the car.

He was getting closer to the theme park we both came when we were younger.

"Are we coming here?" I asked and he nodded.

"This is going to be fun!" He added and I smiled.

We both walked in and all the staff smiled at me.

Then Jin started walking away from me and I tried coming after him but an employee stopped me.

"Ms, Jin told us for you to come this way." Then he pointed at a room and I walked in.

It had a note on one of the walls and I read it.

"Do the scavenger hunt and if you complete it you will get a surprise at the end! - Jin"

I looked back at the staff, "Is there a starter clue?" They nodded and gave me a card.

"The ride where you let me hold your hand :)" It said and I went to the scariest ride in this theme park.

Then I got in the ride and rode it, it was kind of boring since he wasn't next to me...

When I finished the ride and got out another staff member gave me another clue.

"Where we ate your favorite food :)" I went to the place and ordered what we had ordered that day.

I received my food and a staff member gave a a huge panda bear that was holding a heart.

I started searching through the stuffed animal and I found a note.

"Eat and then go where we landed on top of each other~" it said and I ate.

It was so good I felt so happy.

Then I went to the exact spot where that had happened and stayed there waiting.

Then I felt a hand grab me and pull me to them.

Then I saw Jin who smiled at me gave me blue roses and then kneeled down.

"Soomin, would you marry me?" He said and I was shocked.

Wasn't this too soon? Am I ready to get married?

A bunch of questions popped in my head but my heart responded in a flash.

"Yes!" Then he came over to me placed the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much!" He said and I smiled.

"But we have barely been together!" I said and he stared at me.

"What do I not know about you?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, maybe-" then he stepped closer to me and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back.

I was so happy to have him back in my life.

Being able to wake up to that handsome face.

Being able to have this amazing human being called, "mine."

Being able to be with the person I love everyday.

This felt like a fairytale.

I felt like a princess.

And my Prince Charming was Kim Seokjin.

~⭐️~

^^^ the wedding dress

There were flashing lights everywhere.

I was standing in front of my soon-to-be husband Jin.

I invited my family but Jin invited so many people, it is an understatement to say whole Korea came to the wedding.

There were so many people I was a little nervous but just thinking that Jin chose me out of all the girls in the world makes me happy.

I love him.

And I always will.

"Do you take Kim Seokjin, as your husband?" The father asked and I said, "Yes!"

"Do you take Ha Soomin as your wife?"

"Yes!"

"You may now kiss!"

Jin got close to me and pulled me into a deep warming kiss.

Everyone started applauding and screaming.

However, it felt like me and him were the only ones in this world.

We were meant for each other and I'm glad we ended up together.

Who would of thought I would marry him?

Out of all the people, him.

~⭐️~⭐️~⭐️~

Writer's Note: Sorry I skipped many parts but I didn't want to make this too long. Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted. However, I enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it too! I really appreciate the people who read my story and I purple you💜 Don't worry, there will be one more part❤️