[̲̅16]

Jin's mom set the table with the soup she made.

I served myself and tried it. I almost vomited, it tasted so bad.

Then Jin's mom looked at me, "Are you okay sweetheart?"

I nodded, "I choked on it because it's so good!" I fake smiled.

Then his mom smiled, "Really? It's my first time cooking because I always have maids at my house who cook." I nodded and Jin stood up.

He didn't even try it and said, "Oh, look at the time!" He looked at his hand that had no watch. "We are going to be late for school, bye I love you!" Then he rushed to me and helped me get up and we went outside.

"Really? School starts in 40 minutes." Then he helped me get in the car, "We are going out to eat breakfast!"

I smiled because I was so hungry and then turned to Jin, "You didn't even try the soup." I said squinting my eyes.

"I saw your reaction and since my mom never learned to cook I could only imagine how bad that tasted." I rolled my eyes and my stomach starting hurting like crazy.

I started breathing slowly to see if it would help when Jin was giving me water and a pill.

"Take this!" He said smiling, "Where you get that?" I asked lifting my eyebrow.

"I got some at the pharmacy too!" I took it and after a while it stopped hurting.

"Thanks for always helping me!" I hugged him. "After all, I am your boyfriend." Then he winked at me and I blushed.

Then we finally got to a restaurant.
We both got out of the car and entered it.

There were a lot of people in it and I saw Misun at a table so I started slowly walking there with Jin following me.

"Misun! I haven't seen you in such a long time." I said as I was sitting down.

Then I noticed she was with someone.

I had seen him before though, wait!

"Hey Soomin! How are you doing?"  Then Jin walked up to me smiling.

"Namjoon? How are you doing bro?" He said sitting down next to me.

"Hanging out with my girlfriend!" Namjoon said looking at Misun.

Then I quickly hit Misun, "Why didn't you tell me you were dating Namjoon?"

Then she raised her eyebrow, "Not like you told me about Jin either!"

I blushed a little and Jin said, "Oh it wasn't that long ago since we started dating!"

Then we all started talking about how they met and what's happening in our lives when we forgot to order food and school was almost going to start.

"Jin, school is almost starting..." I said looking at my stomach who was growling.

Then he called the waiter and said, "Can we get two bulgogi's to go!" Then after a few minutes they brought our food and we headed to our limousine saying goodbye.

"So are we going to eat here?" I said looking around in the car.

Then he hit a button and a small table appeared and he placed the food there.

I just gasped and started eating. I didn't even want to ask about it. I wish I was rich.

Then we quickly finished eating and went to school.

Everyone was already in class when we entered class. Thankfully we weren't late but class was going to start in one minute.

We took our seats and people started whispering things.