[̲̅8]

I got out of the bath and put on my unicorn pijamas. Then I brushed my teeth and started going upstairs.

I was a little nervous... who am I kidding I was sweating like crazy and I had just taken a bath.

I quietly opened the door and Jin was already in his inflatable bed. He had his eyes closed and I am pretty sure he was sleeping. He looked so cute.

I went to sleep. Then at midnight I woke up because I had to use the restroom.

I saw Jin. Next to me. Really close to me.

I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. After I came out, he was using the whole bed, so I tried waking him up but seeing that he wasn't going to I just pushed him to the other side and got in bed.

Then I felt two hands hugging me. I was so tired that I didn't even care so I just went to sleep.

Then I woke up and he was still hugging me so I quietly got away from his hold and went downstairs to the guest room and got ready.

I thought about telling Jin what happened last night but then I shook my head. "NOPE, not happening!"

I washed myself and put on casual clothes and then went to the kitchen to eat something. I was starving!

Then I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I just took deep breaths. This is going to be awkward.

I was making pancakes when he asked, "Did you have a good night's sleep?" I was so nervous I let the plate I was holding fall.

"I'm sorry!" I started cleaning it up when he came up to me, "Nothing happened last night, right?" I shook my head and he started laughing.

"I actually was awake when you went to the restroom." He admitted and I almost had a panic attack.

"THEN WHY DID YOU FREAKING HUG ME YOU LITTLE-" Then he interrupted me, "I just did it for fun but you didn't stop me." Shoot he was right.

"Yah! Why did you go to my bed?"  I was blushing really hard.

"Oh that, I actually don't know. Maybe I just sleepwalked over there." I nodded acting like I believed him and continued making the pancakes.

Neither him or me wanted to talk about what happened so we just left it as is.

"Hey, what are you going to do today?" He looked at me while we were eating the pancakes I made.

"Nothing, you?" I asked and he replied, "Well, I have to practice with my boys so you can come over if you want."

"Your what now?" I asked.

"Oh remember I am in a kpop group, the other members."

I nodded and went to the guest room.

I picked out a nice dress, put makeup on, and did my hair. They are famous so I can't go in there looking like a rat.

I got out of the guest room and he was in the couch with a white t-shirt on and sweatpants.

The he looked at me, "What's the occasion?"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you mean? I am meeting your famous friends, aren't I?"

"You don't care when you are meeting me!" He was right, I don't.

I just rolled my eyes and got out of the house, "Are you coming or not?"

We both got in the limousine and didn't talk to each other the whole time.

Then we got inside a big building, it was from BigHit Entertainment.