[̲̅9]

"Oh I see you are hanging out with Jin now?" Dongsun asked me.

"Who's that girl over there?" I quickly responded.

Then he called over the girl, her name was Eunmi, and they sat at our table.

Great.

Then Jin grabbed my hand tightly and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm here."

I smiled and blushed a bit. Then Dongsun saw us holding hands, "So you really left me for him, didn't you?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like you missed me because you got a new girl."

Then the girl looked at me and laughed, "Excuse me? I have been dating him for a year."

Then he quickly told her to shut up and I just stood there looking at him.

"Thank god I broke up with him." I thought.

Then the girl spoke again, "He dated you just for fun. What? You actually thought he would like you?" Then she started laughing.

"Least I'm not with a hoe." I quickly said and she rolled her eyes. Later the food came and we started eating.

Jin kept looking my way to make sure I was okay. He was still holding my hand.

After, we all left because it was really awkward. Then we got inside the limousine and the girl's jaw dropped when she saw us get in.

Then Jin asked me, "You broke up with him because of me?"

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it, but thank god I did."

Then the whole ride was silent and we went to his house.

"Oh, I never thanked you for letting me stay here. Gamsahabnida, Seokjin!" I said.

He smiled, "I know, I'm too nice, you should bow down to me. It's a lot of hard work always being a role model, you know."

I rolled my eyes and got ready for bed, then I heard a knock on my room.

"Yea?" I asked.

Then Jin entered, "Want to watch a movie with me?"

I nodded, "But what genre? Because if it's a scary movie then no thank you!" I started laughing.

"Yah! You can pick the movie then!" I nodded and went up to the theater.

"Wow this is so nice!" I said while admiring the whole room.

"I know right? It has everything you need!" Then he went to the little kitchen and brought popcorn and soda.

We both sat down and he gave me the controller.

"Here, just pick a movie!" I nodded and started looking through the options. Then I picked this sad movie I really like.

"Yah! You want to cry or something?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and played the movie.

He was already crying so I grabbed his hand to make him feel better.

I also gave him a tissue that he had given me.

Well, look who actually needs it.

Then we got to the really depressing part and he gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back and patted his back.

"It's okay my son! Don't need to cry." I laughed and he pouted.