Abbacchio Ending-Smeared lipstick

It had been a couple weeks since the whole ordeal and Abbacchio had seemed to be more clingy, making sure you got safely around and to be honest, you enjoyed the extra company. Even if he'd just walk beside you silently it was pleasant, he'd always meet you before school with Narancia.

- - -

You were a bit late to lunch, finding a seat between Giorno and Mista as you tried to immigrate into the multiple conversations until you noticed Abbacchio silent as always.

"Your lipstick looks really good today, Abbacchio." You remarked, hoping to earn a smile from the cold boy.

"Eh, it'd look better on you." He scoffed, winking across the lunch table.

"...Abbacchio, I call kissing y/n first." Mista pouted jokingly from beside you.

"I've already taken that opportunity." Fugo smirked, Giorno scanning him from your other side as Mista slammed his hands down angrily.

"What?! When?"

Abbacchio silently snuck around the table, motioning for you to follow him as Fugo and Mista argued mindlessly behind you; Fugo's hand drifting to the plastic spork.

- - -

Abbacchio was shutting his locker as you finally spoke up, "why'd we leave?"

He eyed you, locking his pale blue locker as he dropped his binder on the ground, his calloused hands soon on your shoulders. You were slammed gently against the lockers his hands now a couple inches above your shoulders. "Did you think I was joking?"

His purple lips met yours, smearing the pigment as he deeply kissed you. His hands now trailing up your neck and holding your cheek as you kissed back, your smaller hands lost in his ivory locks.

He soon pulled away, you trying to catch your breath as you beamed at him, your arms now pulling him into a hug, which he gladly returned.

"You know, that color really does suit you." Abbacchio complimented his lipstick staining your lips as he broke the heartfelt hug.

You looked to your right as he picked up his belongings, a shocked freshman cowering. "Uh, Abbacchio."

"What is i- oh. Have long have you been there?" He demanded, looming over the small boy.

"You can answer truthfully," you reassured, smiling as you stepped in front of Abbacchio.

"A-all of it?" He squeaked, his mousy brown hair falling over his eyes as you leant down to the ridiculously short boy's height.

"I'll make sure he pays more attention next time, promise." You reassured, turning back to Abbacchio.

"He? Come on you kissed back." He complained, you giggling as you took his hand in yours; a rosy tint over your features.