Mista Ending-You owe me

You surveyed the halls after school, finally spotting Mista and jogging up to him, your f/c bag whipping against your back all the while.

"Hey y/n." He grinned, leaning his elbow on your shoulder.

You tilted on your feet, a scarlet blush burning on your face, "Mista, you owe me a date."

He chuckled, taking his hand in yours, "I know, come on."

You stopped for ice cream along the way, your f/f ice cream dripping down the cone as you licked it away. "So, what else does that tongue do?" Mista winked, heat rising to your face as you scoffed.

"Shut it. What's next?"

"If you want to rush it fine." He smirked, snatching your hand again.

"I never said-" He cut you off; whistling a delicate tune, to be truthful he didn't plan much.

- - -

He led you down a familiar path, eventually coming to a small forest, "it's just a bit through here." He promised, his fingers still intertwined with yours. Eventually you arrived to a large clearing atop a sloping hill. "This is what I wanted to show you."

Taken aback you viewed the angelic sky as Mista plopped down, dragging you with him and having you land in a tangled heap beside him. "Hey!" You joked, stretching yourself out next to him.

The pastel pink and purple clouds rolled over the hills in a mesmerizing fashion as you lovingly sighed, Mista lounging next to you. "The sky's really pretty tonight." You whisper to yourself mindlessly, hearing Mista rummage beside you.

"Not as pretty as you, y/n." He replies, sitting up and twisting to face you.

"Mista, no more jokes." You respond tirelessly, closing your eyes as you catch a glimpse of the boy's movements. In a second, his hands slam down on either side of you head, his figure towering over you.

"I'm not." His head descends closer to your own as he continues, "I like you." With that, his lips collide against yours surprisingly gently as your fingers intertwine. As you break apart he goes limp against you, his head in the crook of your neck dotting little pecks here and there. "You're so cute when you're flustered." He chuckles as you playfully wack him with your left hand.

"Mista!" You grinned down at him, ecstatic as you made one last sneer. "So what's next?"

"Hmm...You have yet to show me what that tongue does." He snickered, kissing the side of your lips playfully.