Part 12

* 3 months later *

Ever since that day Nathan has never found Danny. He's carried on doing his own thing trying not to think about her. But the thing was he couldn't stop.

Every girl who looked like her he'd race up to her thinking it was Danny, but it never was.

He's tried moving on, just sleeping with random girls to satisfy himself. Drinking, strip clubs and more drinking were basically his days now.

"Nathan!" a voice screamed kicking him in the stomach.

Nathan groaned before getting sick all over the ground, wiping his mouth.

"Nath you need to get up" Tom said looking down at him laying outside their apartment.

"What time is it?" he asked holding his head, obviously hungover.

"Quarter past two" Tom replied.

Nathan groaned in reply trying to get up but failing making him fall to the ground again.

"Mate we have business to do" Tom snapped getting angry.

"You do it, I need to get a drink" Nathan said finally standing up.

"Nath your our boss! Look she's gone! You need to realise that... She's probably moved on by now, you need to as well" he told him.

Nathan looked at the ground before storming past Tom and going to his local bar.

***********************

Danny punched in before putting on her apron and tied her hair into a pony tail.

"Hey, Dan!" her co worker Paul said passing her. She replied with a gentle smile.

"Can you do the night shift tonight?" he asked.

"Just this once?" she asked.

"I promise!" he smiled.

"Fine" she replied grabbing her phone and shoving it in her pocket.

She walked out smiling at customers before joining the others.

"Karaoke night tonight Dan" Sharon winked.

"Yeahh?" she said confused.

"Your a night shift virgin! You have to do it" she laughed.

"Eehhhhh.... no" Danny laughed grabbing some glasses.

"Hey do I have to pay to get some service?!" a customer yelled.

"Your go" Shane nodded making Danny roll her eyes.

Danny walked over to his table with her notepad ready to go.

"Sorry, can I take your order?" she sighed.

"Yeah how about you sit down and I can take your order?" he smirked.

"What?" She asked.

"Why don't you take your break and have some fun with me?" he smiled touching her leg.

She slapped it away forcefully before replying.

"Are you going to order or not? I'm not a slapper so order or fuck off" she spat.

"Jeez babe chill" he said holding up his hands.

"I'll have the special" he said before Danny walked back to the kitchen.

"One special Fred! And spit in it for me" she laughed hanging up the order.

"Anything for you Dan" he flirted making Danny roll her eyes playfully.

Hours went by until finally it was her night shift.

"Can you do the bar Dan?" Sharon asked.

"Uh-yeah okay" she nodded before going over.

She entered the bar and started filling drinks. It was starting to get busy.

"Hey Dan!" Julie smiled.

"Hi" she smiled back.

"I heard Fred wants to ask you on a date, don't tell him I told you!" she laughed.

Danny frowned becoming agitated.

"Eh... Nah Jul I don't go on dates" she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"A one night stand would do him" she asked.

"I really can't" Danny sighed filling up a pint.

"Oh have you just gotten out of a relationship or something?" Julie asked.

"You could say that" Danny replied leaving Julie confused.

Danny carried on her shift constantly being bothered by young guys. The drunks were doing karaoke and she was getting stressed.

*********************

Nathan entered the bar sitting down in a booth all by myself. He pulled his hud down over his face.

"Heya I'll just get a waitress for you okay?" a blonde lady asked.

He nodded up at her before she put a number down on his table. 24.

The girl walked around trying to find waitresses. She walked to the bar.

"Danny can you take number 24's order?" she asked.

"But I'm doing the bar?" Danny replied.

"Yeah but there's no one else and this guys creepy... and you're good with them" she pleaded.

"Fine I'll go over now" Dan replied.