Part 6

Danny whimpered as the beating ended. It had been a week of torturous pain. Nathan was still trying to figure out a way to help her escape but right now she was under constant watch and Nathan had to pretend he was over her to the rest of the gang.

Her beater pulled her up and chained her to the wall she had now gotten used to. She was fed daily, but nothing good. She acted like a slave to her father and his men. She's even been threatened to be raped but nothing like that has happened yet.

The door opened again to reveal her father.

"How are you doing my love?" he asked as if nothing was wrong. Danny lifted her face and scowled at him.

"Can I please have a shower?" she asked in pain.

"Since you said please" he said crouching down to unlock her chains.

He helped her up before she made her way to the shower. She undressed and hopped in before letting the warm water cleanse her body, her dirty,beaten body. She felt somehow safe in the shower, no one could get at her. No one could touch her, hurt her or worse...

She turned off the water before drying herself. She wiped her hand across the fogged up mirror to see her pale, bruised face. Suddenly someone burst through the door.

"Dan" Nathan said looking at her.

"Nathan! what are you doing?" she asked furious.

"Calm down!" he laughed as she covered herself more with the towel. He turned the water back on and looked back at her.

"They don't know I'm here" he smiled placing his hands on her hips. He leaned his face closer to hers but she nudged him away.

"Whats wrong?" he asked concerned.

"I'm disgusting" she mumbled.

"I'm sorry they hurt you, but I still think you look beautiful" he breathed pulling her back into him.

"I need to -um exlain some things to you" Danny mumbled looking back at him.

"I know you really do" he laughed. He pushed his lips on hers forcefully making her pull back. She pushed his chest back with her hands and he gave her a confused look.

"Not here" she whispered.

"No one knows I'm here" he replied.

"If they find us we're both dead" she snapped.

"Dan just shut up" he said connecting their lips again.

Their bodies pressed against each other as Danny's fingers tugged on the hairs on the back of Nathan's neck. He let out a soft moan.

"Seriously?" she laughed.

"You turn my on" he smirked kissing her again.

Suddenly there was a bang on the door.

"Danielle, get out now! you've been there ages!" her father shouted against the door.

"Fuck" she mumbled.

"Don't make me come in there!" he shouted banging again.

"Hit me" Danny said.

"What?" Nathan asked in shock.

"He'll kill us just do it" she agrued.

"No! I have an idea" he replied quickly pinching her cheeks. He pinched harder on one of her bruises making her whimper. Now they looked fresh.

"I'm sorry" he whispered pecking her lips lightly.

"Now get out you whore" he said pushing her out the door.