Part 8

Danny stared at the dripping water coming from the ceiling as it fell into the nearly full bucket on the floor.

She was sat down as her wrists were nearly above her head cuffed to the chains on the wall.

She just watched the water. Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

She could hear footsteps approaching the room which got her heart pounding. She sighed in relief to see it was Siva. Siva was nice to her, he brought her nice healthy food.

"Hey darlin' how you doing?" he asked putting down a tray of food in front of her. Danny looked like she could drool she was that hungry.

"How do you think?" she joked as he undid her chains.

As they broke loose she rubbed each of them to take away the numbing pain.

"He does like ya, ya know" he smiled.

"Then why is he doing this?" she asked annoyed.

"Your dad owes us money, and Nathan doesn't like when he's not paid for something that should be someone else's mess" Siva explained.

Danny looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" ,

"Nathan's done bad things Dan" ,

"I know" she shot back.

"Do you think he'll kill me?" she asked.

"To be honest... I'm not sure, he's not an emotional type of guy. I've never seen him fall for a girl like you" he said truthfully which made Danny smile to herself.

She quickly stopped and realised she now hated him, he was using her for money! but she couldn't get over how every time she saw him she got butterflies, and how charming he could be to her but he had a dark mysterious side that she liked.

Distracting her from her thoughts, Tom wandered in eyeing up Siva.

"Come on mate, it's my turn to watch her" he said making Siva leave.

He strolled up to Danny who was sat in a wooden chair and stared at her.

"What?" she asked sternly.

"Let's go, back in your chains" he demanded.

"No" she sassed.

"Let me eat" she added.

"I'll feed you" he smirked.

"Fuck off" she said getting up. She walked over and sat down.

He walked over and bent down to do her chains. He held one on her wrist but before he could lock it she twisted it around so fast hitting him in the face.

She turned around clasping him into them instead making him groan.

Danny breathed out heavily before grabbing some tape and putting it over Toms mouth.

"Tell Nathan I said bye" she said before getting up and going to the door. Tom tried talking but all Danny heard was muffled noises.

She smirked being proud of herself. It was a while since she had don't stuff like that. She unlocked the door and checked the empty hallway before running as fast as she could.

She smiled knowing she could get free and run away.

She suddenly turned a corner but crashed to the floor.

"Fuck" she mumbled holding her head that hit the floor. She slowly opened her eyes seeing Nathan standing over her.

"Great" she sighed.