Part 5

Nathan walked Danny to her door.

"I won't be in Geography tomorrow" he said lettting go of her hand.

"Why?" she asked. She knew why, but this was a chance for her to convince him out of it.

"I got a job" he explained.

"With who?" she asked defensivly.

"I have to deliver stuff for this guy and help him find something" he explained further.

Danny knew what he had to deliver, she had done it before for her father. She was a daddy's girl, her dad was her hero who meant everything to her. She did little jobs that turned into big ones and that's how she met Jay. She loved him, but he and her father made her do bad things which she didnt understand. But when she found out she knew she needed to get away... now they found her, and she was the 'something' they needed to 'find'.

"You don't need a job Nathan" she mumbled.

"I actually do Dan, the rent on the apartment is going p and me and the boys need to make more money if we want to stay" he replied.

"Stay with me" she shot out. She realised she probably shouldn't ahve said that...

"What? Dan, as much as I'd love that, we both know that's not going to happen" he laughed.

Danny knew how much trouble this would cause her and Nathan and she didn't want him to get hurt. Every idea was passing through her mind.

"We can run away! Get our own place and just move on from everything" she exclaimed making Nathan grab her shoulders.

"Dan? What's wrong with you?" he frowned.

"Do you have to go now?" she asked. He shook his head and she opened the door pulling Nathan inside. She put her keys down and looked around.

"Mum?" she called out. Her mum should be home. She frowned and slowly went up the stairs.

"Mum? Nathan's here"she announced walking into her mothers room.She was there,asleep.

"She's asleep, we need to be quiet" she whispered to Nathan who slowly nodded.

She quickly took hid hand and led him into her room before he sa downn her bed and she started rummaging through her cabinet.

"I didn't think you meant that kind of quiet" he smirked to himself.

"I didn't mean that" she said reaching for what she was looking for.

He stood up and walked towards her, before he twisted her around into him.

"You know the way I was your first kiss?" he asked. Danny frowned then realised she had to go with the act.

"Eh, yeah" she stumbled.

"Can I be your first other thing too?" he said emphaising thing.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that yet" she whispered lookin down.

He smiled lifting up her chin.

"Whenever you are" she said looking deep into her eyes. She felt like he was looking into her soul so she quickly went for something else and pecked his lips.

"What was that?" he laughed.

"I don't know,sorry" she smiled tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

He smirked to himself before he leaned in and kissed her again making her heart jump. She kissed him back making him pull her closer, pressing their bodies against each other. His hands travelled down her back to her butt. She pushed them away and stopped the kiss.