Part 16

"Maybe we should tell a quick story before I kill you ey Nath?" Jay said as his eye twitched.

Nathan raised his hands trying to calm him down. "Jay how about we just put the gun down and talk about this?" He said reaching for it.

"NO!" Jay screamed smacking Nathan across the face making him fall to the ground.

"Nath!" Danny gasped to herself.

"He just doesn't want you to know the truth" Jay laughed.

"Ever wonder why you've never met his family?" Jay laughed.

"Jay... Please" Nathan begged.

"SHUT UP!!" He screamed pointing the gun back at him.

"Tell her Nathan! Tell her why she's never gotten welcomed into your family!!"

Nathan looked like he could cry, but Danny just watched. It killed her seeing him like this, like he could be broken and she never knew it.

"I ... I" Nathan stuttered.

"Come on" Jay laughed.

"Don't be such a girl"

"Where's your mum Nath?" Jay asked.

Danny frowned.

"Jay" Nathan cried.

"TELL ME!" He screamed.

"I DONT KNOW!! I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHERE SHE IS! HAPPY?" Nathan whined.

"Why don't you know?" Jay laughed.

"Jay stop" Danny spoke up sitting herself up.

"Shut up! I'm not nearly done you whore!" He yelled pointing the gun at her.

Jay looked down at Nathan crying on the floor and laughed. He kicked him in the stomach hard making Nathan grown.

"Fine I'll say it" he laughed walking towards Danny.

"Nathan doesn't know where his family are. Because just before he came here.... he killed his sister, Jess." He said looking straight at Danny looking for a reaction, but she kept a straight face.

"Dan" Nathan cried looking up at her, his eyes were watering and he looked like he was in a great amount of pain.

"Why did you kill her Nath? Huh? WHY DID YOU KILL YOUR SISTER?!" Jay yelled holding the gun to Nathan's chest.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO! I WASNT MEANT TO KILL HER!" He screamed.

Nathan sobbed falling to knees.

"Who were you meant to kill?" Jay asked.

Nathan stayed silent.

"Oh come on we've been honest all the way up to here" Jay laughed flinging the gun around like it was a toy.

"Jay stop" Danny said leaning over to try sit herself up.

"No Dan! LISTEN TO HIM SAY IT" Jay yelled.

"Say it" he said calming.

"Who were you meant to kill?"

The whole room went quiet. But Danny knew the answer and she was prepared and knew what she had to do at this point. She couldn't believe she had gotten this far with Nathan, how much she had changed for the better.

Nathan looked down and mumbled something.

"I'm sorry I missed that can you repeat that?" Jay laughed.

"I was meant to kill Dan" he whispered.