Part 1

Danny walked through the corridor like it was just another normal day at school. She smiled at her fellow students who passed her letting out 'hi' every now and then. She opened her locker looking at her class schedule that was hung up on the inside.

"Danielle?" a voice said behind her.

She rolled her eyes before turning around. Yes, her name was Danielle but everyone called her Danny, even the teachers. She put on a smile before swerving around to see Ameila, one of the smartest girls at her school.

"Hi" she smiled. Danny was very down to earth, even though she was popular enough, she still talked to everyone even if they weren't in her friendzone.

"By any chance could I see your notes from History? I was out sick" she explained.

"Yeah sure here" she said passing them to her before she thanked her and walked away.

She made her way down the corridor again doing the same thing as before.

"Danny!" a voice said grabbing her arm. It was her best friend Natalie.

"Hi Nat" she said a bit shocked as Natalie was in a very good mood.

"Have you seen the new boy?" she asked sounding very excited. Her eyes were nearly popping out of her head.

Danny shook her head before she was dragged by Natalie to a near by set of lockers.

"Nat-" She starte.

"Shh!!" Natalie interrupted.

"His name is Nathan Sykes, he's just moved here from England like you and his favourite colour is red" she said gazing at an open locker with a body behind it they couldn't see.

Danny widened her eyes at the weird information she just recieved. Danny had moved to America just over a year ago from Birmingham in England.

"You got all of that before we even start class?" Dan laughed.

"Trust me, I have way more then that" she grinned.

Suddenly the locker closed and both girls gazed at the boy who closed it. He was wearing a red beanie with his brown ruffled hair falling out the top. He had big tattoos down his arms and a lip piercing. Natalie's face had gone bright red as he passed them. As he continued to walk he looked back,he smirked at Danny making her instantly turn away.

Danny didn't realise why Natalie was attracted to him so much. To be honest he scared her a bit. But Natalie always went for the bad boys, which he looked like anyway.

As the third class dawned, Danny was tired, she just wanted to get some lunch and eat. She knew she ad to stay focused though, this was Geography and she wanted a future in it. She sat down at her double desk which she had all to herself. She opened her books and slyly checked her phone under the table.

"Danny?" the teachers voice shocked her. She looked up.

"Is that a phone?" she asked. Danny cursed herself in her mind. She sighed to herself.

"Come on" the teacher said gesturing for her to give her the phone. Danny walked up and handed it to her before sitting back down.

She slumped into her seat looking at the engraved graffiti on the desk.

"Okay everyone, this our new student Nathan" the teacher said making Danny look at the boy she had seen earlier. He looked a bit fed up, Danny knew how he felt. Having every teacher introduce you to the same class was quiet annoying.

"Now Nathan is from England, so he might not understand us so speak clearly" she added making Danny chuckle to herelf.

"Actually why don't you sit next to Danny?She's English too, she might be able to help you understand the new American words" she smiled pointing at Danny. Nathan nodded gently before all the girls followed his movements to her desk.

At this point, Danny was in a bad mood, first her phone was taken off her then the new boy is being placed with her. She earned some scowls from the other girls who obviously wished he sat beside them.

Nathan sat down beside her before they both looked at each other and turned back. Nathan knew he liked Danny when he saw her, but he was confused because he wasn't normaly attracted to girls like her. When he found out she was English it just attracted him to her even more. From the moment he looked in her brown hazel eyes he knew it. He had to make her his...

As the lesson continued, Danny noticed Nathan's eyes were fixed on her and not the board.

"Stop staring at me" she said quickly before looking back at the teacher. His eyes didn't leave her which annoyed her more.

"I'm happy there's an English girl here, they're better shags" he grinned earning a look of disgust from Danny.

"Piss off" she shot back making him smile to himself.

"It sounds so good when you say it" he smirked making Danny think that he was a complete dick. She knew he was probably going to be a player or something.

As she was about to say something when the bell rang silencing her. Nathan smiled knwoing that she didn't have a come back. She picked up her things and stormed dodging eye contact with him the whole time.

She went straight to the bathroom, patting some cold water onto her cheeks to try calm herself down.

She went back to her locker before Natalie joined her.

"I saw Nathan in English" she smiled.

"He sits next to me in Geography" Danny grunted throwing a book into the locker.

"You lucky bitch tell me everything!" she grinned.

"Nothing, Nat he's kind of annoying I don't know why you like him. Look, I have to find Adam I'll see you later" Danny sighed leaving Natalie alone.

Adam was Danny's close guy friend, even though she was pretty sure he liked her and she liked him, they never said admitted anything to each other. As she turned the corner a body crashed into hers pinning her against the wall.

"What the fuck?" Danny said pushing the hands off her. She looked back up to see Nathan smiling at her.

"What do you want?" she spat.

"Are you going to this party that's on tomorrow?" he asked her.

"No" she mmbled.

"Why not?" he asked getting closer to her.

"I'm not a party kind of girl, please move" she replied trying to get pasted him but he refused.

She started to get scared. He suddenly pushed her body up against the side of a locker making her heart beat go crazy.

"You're gunna go" he breathed down at her. She slammed her eyes shut, afraid to look at him.

"And then you can stay at mine" he addded making her freeze.

"No I-I can't" she stuttered.

"I'll convince your mom to let you" he whispered in her ear making her eyes close again.

At this point, their faces were nearly touching, Nathan's hands were resting on Dannys hips as her books were clung to her chest.

"Don't disappoint me and not go" he said making her tense up. He grinned to himself before letting go and walking casually back down the hall.Danny breathed out heavily.

He scared her, she didn't know hwat to do. She knew he was trouble.

HEYA!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!

IVE DECIDED THAT IM GOING TO UPDATE EVERY TUESDAY AND IF I CAN I MIGHT THROW IN ANOTHER CHAPTER DURING THE WEEK! Thanks for reading and please check out another fan fic I'm writing called The Mysterious Ones with @lovetwMTJSN :)