Info

A/N: This book especial details about recruit ranks, schools, and the football part of it in going to try to make as realistic as possible to me, obviously i'm not going to use my real name or picture for privacy and safety reasons but everything else will be as accurate as possible compared to what is going on in real life.

Info about our OC:
Jackson King comes in at 6'3 and 225lbs (eventually) mostly of muscle with only 6% body fat, Jackson was born in Canada, specificaly Windsor Ontario which is the city that the border going from Detroit to Canada is at. Windsor is known to be a football and hockey town as that is what all the city's money goes towards, improving their facilities and getting the best equipment and players to go play there. Jackson was one of the few that was impressive enough not to have his position of running back stolen by an imported play from another province or even another state. Jackson had a rough upbringing with no parental guidance. Jackson has always loved WWE and would always replicate matches with his buddies late night after raw or smackdown.... Anyways I don't want to give up to much info for this chapter as it will mainly be me recapping Jackson growing up and explaining more in-depth what I said in this little blurb.

Story starts with Jackson in freshman year of high school (There will be a time skip through high school eventually)