Is that a yes?

(Y/N) woke up to a knock at her door. Groaning, she threw her blanket off and opened the door. She looked around and saw nothing. Then, her (e/c) orbs looked down. There was a tray of breakfast and a note. She carried the tray to her couch and began to eat. While eating, she read the note. It read:

'Follow the clues to a gift for you! The first one is easy, it's in your shoe! Which one you ask? You may never know. A good hint is to look down low!'

(Y/n) smiled, having accepting the challenge. She scarfed down the rest of her food and made her way to her closet. She dropped down to the floor and looked thoroughly in her shoes. In her favorite (shoes) was another note. This one read:

'Bunnies are fast not like a snail. When you get a letter they come in the mail.'

(Y/N) groaned. "Which one?" She asked herself. She threw on some slippers and make her way into the lobby. She thankfully avoided any of the team. She opened one of the 3 mailboxes and got lucky. This note read:

'You don't have to walk very long or far. The next one's where you park the car.'

The (h/c)ette resulted in using the stairs and went down to the car garage. She laughed when she saw the next clue painted onto the wall. "Is Tony the one up to this?" She asked herself.

'This one's easy just take a look... you'll find the next clue with your favorite book.'

(Y/N) smiled and rushed to find copy of (favorite book) that Steve had bought her. Flipping through the pages, the back cover had a note taped to it.

'The hunt is almost over but before you relax, check the place where you find delicious snacks!'

(Y/N) entered the kitchen and shockingly no other Avengers were around. She opened the snack cabinets and on a poptart wrapper, written in sharpie, was the next clue.

'I know this is fun and you think it's neat. Look in a place where you sit to eat.'

She turned to the table and a placemat had the next clue written on it.

'You're probably thinking what the heck, but you might want to check out on the deck!"

She walked up to the sliding glass door and looked outside. She didnt see anything, except for a little note held down by a deck chair.

'Is that all the clues? Oh, no it's not! Try a place where it gets hot.'

(Y/N) had to think for a second. "Where does it get hot?" She questioned. "The sauna." Someone whispered. She looked over and Sam was smirking from behind the glass. "Thanks bud." She said before making her way there. Inside was another paper.

'Your very last clue... try not to peep. Are you feeling tired? It's time to sleep.' She made her way back to her room where she found Steve sitting on her bed with a bouquet of (favorite flowers) in his hand. "Soo? Why'd I have to run around the tower all day?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "Well... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Wow Steve. I'm proud of you for being straightforward." "Is that a yes?" "Yes Steve. It's a yes."