Double- Er Septuple Trouble?

(Still on hiatus. I'm just feeling a bit better. Thanks for the support! Enjoy this picture if my Anime Gaifu as the winter soldier.)

"Black Widow? Yeah." (Y/N) stated. Genesis's eyes widened. "H-H-How?" She stuttered. (Y/N) looked to Steve who nodded. "I am one with the team." Genesis's eyes widened even more. "Holy Shit!" (Y/N) placed her finger to her lips. "Shhhh! There's an old man behind me." Steve rolled his eyes.

Genesis's eyes fell on Steve's figure and her jaw dropped. "The Capsicle's here too?" Both (Y/N) and Steve winced at the nickname. "Oh sorry." (Y/N) helped Genesis sit up and smiled at her friend. "(Y/N), this is like a dream come true." (Y/N)'s smile grew wider. (Y/N) went to sit back on the floor but Steve grabbed her and placed her on his lap.

"I didn't think you'd be so straightforward." (Y/N) stated. Genesis squealed. "OTP!" Nat laughed as Steve grew confused. "One true pair." Steve blushed and (Y/N) laughed. She was about to speak when there was a knock at the door. "Here comes trouble." Nat warned. "What did you do Natasha?"

She shook her head. At the door was the rest of the team. Tony, Bruce, Thor, Clint, And Sam. "Double- Er Septuple Trouble." Genesis joked. "Octuple! What about me!?" Genesis laughed. "You too (Y/N)."

(Y/N) stood from Steve's lap and walked towards the team. "Might as well introdu-" Tony cut (Y/N) off. "Tony Stark. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist." He shook Genesis's hand. "Keep your flirty shit to yourself Stark." Tony just dramatically turned to (Y/N) on the balls of his feet and looked at her weird.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and gestured to Thor. "This is Thor, God of Lighting and Poptarts." Genesis raised an eyebrow. "That last bit is new." The team chuckled. "This is Clint, or Katniss as I like to call 'em." Genesis nodded. "How's Peeta?" She joked. "Not you too." (Y/N) went on to the next person. "This is our favorite big brained boi, Bruce Banner." She did a dramatic jazz hand and Bruce shook Genesis's hand.

"I admire your work in Calcutta." "Thank you." (Y/N) smiled at their exchange. "Okay, next up is the One and only birdboy, Falcon!" Sam glared at (Y/N) "Hi. I'm Sam Wilson." (Y/N) was watching Genesis converse with the team when Steve pulled her by the sleeve. "Where did you learn all those pop culture references?" "All her!" She said. He laughed. "Of course."