Sudden Mission

(Y/N) quickly changed from her pj's and ran to the conference hall one floor up because Fury had called an emergency meeting for the team. She burst through the conference room door and sat in the seat beside Steve. Steve looked at her disheveled hair as she let out a yawn.

"Fresh outta bed?" (Y/N) nodded, laying her head down on the conference table. Fury stormed into the room, startling the team. (Y/N) jumped five feet in the air. Tony laughed. "Wake up sleepy head!" he called. (Y/N) glared at the playboy before laying her head down. Nick then slammed his hands on the table. "Avengers, specifically Tony, pay attention."

Everyone turned their attention towards Nick except Tony. "why do I get called out?!" "Maybe it's because you're so short tempered." (Y/N) insulted. Tony scoffed and Nick yelled. "Stop bickering! (Y/N), Steve, Natasha, and Sam will eliminate the corruption in SHEILD. The heroes nodded and glanced at each other. "You leave now." (Y/N) scrambled to her feet and sped out the door to make her a quick cup of coffee.

She was waiting for it to brew when Bruce nudged her shoulder. "go get ready, I'll make your coffee." she informed Bruce on how she liked her coffee and ran to the armory. She joined Natasha in the female section and began to dress in her latex suit much like Natasha's but her belt had a wolf on it and she didn't have gauntlets but instead retractable metal gloves for better punch.
She did slight makeup and used Nat's tips on how to keep it perfect in battle along with her hair. Nat smiled at
(Y/N). "Let's go."

The women exited the armory together and met the guys in the hangar. "Alrighty.... Ladies first." Sam greeted. Natasha rolled her eyes and boarded the quinjet. Steve exited the jet to urge Sam onboard and his eye caught (Y/N)'s skintight suit. His cheeks flushed and he scratched the back of his neck. "U-Uh (Y/N).. We gotta go." She nodded and followed Sam on board. Steve tagged behind, sneaking glances her way.