Safe House

I had to delete the last part for this one to make sense so forgive me-Pizzaroll

Before they know it, the quinjet lands on a clear stretch of land. A quaint country house sticks out on the terrain. Clint leads the team up to the house, helping Natasha walk. (Y/N) stuck close to Steve, scared he would disappear if she wandered to far from him.

"What is this place?" Thor asked as they stepped onto the porch. Thor and Tony exchanged glances. "A safe house?" Tony asked, looking around at the rustic surroundings. Clint glanced back at the two. "Let's hope."

The Avengers entered the house, looking bruised and battered.  "Honey, I'm home." Clint called out. A heavily pregnant woman  walked in from the kitchen. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." He said. She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. "Hey." She mumbled and gave him a hug. Tony turned to Thor. "This is an agent of some kind." He quipped, glancing at the woman. 

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduced his partner and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I know all your names." She responded. Everyone exchanged awkward glances. Two kids ran into the room, a boy and a girl, both resembling Clint and his wife. "Ooh, Incoming." Clint said, picking up his daughter. He kissed the top of his sons head. "How're you guys doing?" He greeted his kids with a smile. (Y/N) was jealous of the happy little family Clint had built up. She glanced at Steve but her look went unnoticed. Everyone looked at the kids, not expecting this one bit. "These are...smaller agents..." Tony commented.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" His daughter asked. Clint sat her down on the floor and Natasha responded, "Why don't you hug her and find out?" The girl rushed towards Natasha and asked her. 

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologized, being the respectful gentleman he is. "Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony sassed, but meaning no harm or offense.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint said, bringing comfort to some of the more on-edge members. Thor stepped on a little lego house and crushed it. Both (Y/N) and Steve noticed him brush it under the sofa with his foot. (Y/N) stifled a laugh as Steve and Thor made eye contact.

As the team and Clint's family are conversating, Thor seems to space out before walking out of the house. Steve followed behind him. (Y/N) stood awkwardly, not wanting to barge in on any conversations. She smiles at Clint's daughter, who runs up to her. "You're Cerberus right? You and Natasha are my favorite Avengers. Don't tell my daddy that though, I don't want to hurt his feelings." She said in a hush tone. The (H/C)ette winks at the girl. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." The girl smiles and pinky promises with her before running off." Not long after, Steve come back inside and smiles at (Y/N). 

"Have a nice walk?" She teased, smiling cheekily at him. "Yeah actually. The surrounding scenery is quite nice." He said. She playfully punched his arm and tsked. "Okay you dork, whatever you say."