Chapter 3

When I meet his large brown eyes a smile appears on his face. He gets up from his chair and walks towards me. 'Wait, I remember you,' he says intrigued.

'Y-yes we met earlier today,' I stammer, suddenly shy because of the intense gaze of the boy. I don't get flustered easily, but for some reason this boy is making me nervous. He smiles at me and extents his hand. 'I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to see you again,' he says. I straighten my back and grab hold of his hand. 'Nice to meet you Jeon Jungkook, I'm y/n,' I say with an surprisingly steady voice. He lets go of my hand and nods approving. Suddenly he notices Ji-hun. 'Ah you must be our new bodyguard,' Jungkook says while sticking out his hand. Ji-hun grabs his hand and shakes it firmly. 'Yes sir, I'm Kim Ji-hun,' Ji-hun says, after which he politely bows towards Jungkook. Jungkook chuckles. 'No need for that 'sir' thing. It makes me feel so old and I guess that you're probably older than I am,' Jungkook says with a smile. Ji-hun nods and then looks at mister Yi. Mister Yi clears his throat. 'I think it's time to go,' he says while making a gesture. Ji-hun nods and walks towards the door. I want to follow him when Jungkook suddenly grabs my wrist. Confused I look at him. 'Can you do my make-up for me?' he asks while smiling wide at me. 'Uhm I...' I stammer. 'Oh you aren't the new make-up artist? Then you must be a hairstylist. Sorry my bad,' he says while scratching his head. 'I'm not a...' I start to say, when mister Yi suddenly starts laughing. 'Jungkook, meet your new bodyguards Ji-hun and y/n,' mister Yi says while making a gesture towards us. Jungkook eyes widen. 'Oh, I thought...' Jungkook stammers. 'Yah, Jungkook,' Taehyung suddenly says while walking towards us. 'Wow... you're unbelievable,' he says while rolling with his eyes. 'Women can be just as strong as men,' Taehyung says while shaking his head. Jungkooks looks from me to Taehyung and then back to me. 'I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. I hope I haven't offended you,' he says while showing an apologetic smile after which he shakes his head. 

'My neighbour is really strong

'My neighbour is really strong. She's a wrestler, you know,' Taehyung suddenly says. 'That woman could beat any of us anytime,' Taehyung says impressed. Suddenly I hear someone burst out in laughter. I look up and see Jin standing next to us all. Jin wants to say something, but can't stop laughing. 'Y-you can't c-call that a w-woman anymore,' he says while wiping away a tear of laughter. 'She's more like a beast,' Hoseok suddenly says. It's quiet for a moment and then Hoseok and Jin burst out in laughter together. 

Taehyung looks at them with open mouth

Taehyung looks at them with open mouth. 'Yah, behave yourself,' Taehyung says while making an disapproving sound. Jungkook suddenly jumps forward and puts his arm around Hoseoks neck. 'Hyung you need to be thought some manners,' he says while pressing Hoseok down. Hoseok loses his balance and lands on the floor, after which Jungkook sits down on top of him. 'And you too,' Taehyung suddenly says, while jumping on Jins back. Jin is way bigger and can easily remain his balance. 'Yah, get this monkey off my back,' he yells. Jimin starts laughing and falls to the ground. 

Yoongi looks uninterested at the chaos that has risen around him and Namjoon steps forward and tries to get Taehyung off Jins back

Yoongi looks uninterested at the chaos that has risen around him and Namjoon steps forward and tries to get Taehyung off Jins back. In the meantime Jungkook has started to tickle Hoseok, who's laughing uncontrollably. I'm looking at this chaos with open mouth. I don't know what I expected from this job, but this was certainly not it. When I look at the side I see that Ji-hun is feeling the same about this. He has his mouth open and one eyebrow is raised. Suddenly someone clears his throat. 'That's quite enough for today, don't you all think?' mister Yi asks questioningly but demanding. Jungkook lets go off Hoseok and helps him up. Taehyung climbs off Jins back and Jimin gets to his feet. 'Yes sir,' they all say at the same time. Mister Yi turns towards me and Ji-hun. 'Okay, lets go, I will show you your places,' he says after which he walks towards the door. Me and Ji-hun bow towards the members and obediently follow mister Yi outside.

After almost three hours the concert is finally done. The concert went by smoothly and nothing disturbing happened. The boys say their last farewell to their fans, who are called ARMY, I discovered. I'm really amazed by their fans. They are so dedicated and enthusiastic. They were singing and dancing the whole time and the ambiance felt magical. Besides that the boys were amazing. They have beautiful voices and I can understand why they have so many fans around the world. The meaning behind their songs is even more beautiful. I've heard many fans talk about how BTS had helped them overcome difficulties in live. Their songs give ARMY strength and hope. This morning I had my doubts about working here, but now I'm glad that I had an opportunity to meet these inspiring people. These two months are truly going to be interesting.