xvi

"so like i wasn't totally focused or anything in there but i'm pretty sure that mom was tryna bang her son," robin told us as i examined the varying movie posters whilst waiting to get to the water fountain.

"wait, wait the hot chick was alex. p keaton's mom?" steve asked confused

"yeah i'm pretty sure,"

"damn she was so hot like i'd smash," i said plopping on the floor, robin loooked over at me with her eyebrows raised.

"but they're the same age!" steve exclaimed confused.

"yeah but he went back in time," she explained to him.

"then why's it called back to the future?" he asked obnoxiously.

"he has to go back to the future because he's in the past and really the future is the present which is his time!" she said starting to lose patience with the confused boy.

"wh-what," steve mumbled.

"it's my turn you've had enough," robin exclaimed pushing steve away from the water fountain.

"i'm next though!" i told her not moving from my space on floor until steve shouted over at us.

"wow... hey robin, belle you need to check this it out,
this the ceiling it, it's beautiful,"

i looked up and saw pretty blue lights and the windows letting in darkness spin and change shape.

"wow," robin said twirling letting out a laugh.

"it's-it's amazing," i whispered in awe.

the state of euphoria turned into a state of discomfort as everything started to move rapidly and the lights seemed brighter.

my stomach clenched and i felt sick travel through my body so i ran to the bathroom, steve and robin in toe.

after a while of throwing up in silence we all seemed to have stopped.

"you guys okay?" i asked worried.

"yeah has the ceiling stopped spinning for you guys?" robin questioned from the stall next to me.

steve and i mumbled yes's

"i think it's been flushed out our system ," i stated weakly.

"interrogate me," robin said in a fake russian accent.

"last time you... peed yourself?" steve said seriously.

"yesterday, when the russian guard pulled out the bone saw, just a little bit,"robin informed us causing all of us to laugh.

"wait okay everyone come into my stall," i ordered not wanting to leave my sitting position.

"nah i can't im stuck,"
"alright buckley shoot,"
steve said as robin came to sit opposite me.

"um okay have you ever... been in love?" she asked.

"um yeah nancy wheeler senior year first semester," steve stated shyly, before imitating gun shots.

"oh my god, she's such a priss!" robin said.

"turns out not really," he told her as memories of the previous year and half overcame him, he changed a lot and he knew that, he was grateful for that because even if he wasn't a good boyfriend he was a damn good babysitter.

"what about you curly?" robin asked me whilst playing with her laces.

"yeah billy hargrove, junior year." i told her pursuing my lips together.

"god i hate that guy," steve huffed

"he had his moments," i admitted knowing billy was far from perfect.

"are you still in love with him?" robin asked her eyes filled with hope, did she wanna hop on billy?

"sometimes i think i'm not in love with him anymore and others i wish i could do it all over again,
im over him though,
he'll always have a place in my heart and i'd do anything to protect him.
he's been through shit and seeing him hurt it just- it breaks me.
if something ever happened to him i'd be broken, he's just part of me," i said quietly shrugging, a single tear dropped onto the floor.

"but its just platonic cause there's someone else," i said smiling lightly over at robin, wiping away the tears.

"and it's crazy cause i never though i would've been into the type of person they are until i met them," i told them.

"and what's this guy like? who is he?" robin asked a small but noticeable frown on her face.

"well this he is a she," i said chuckling more tears escaping my eyes.

"and she's funny and crazy smart like cracks a russian code in one day smart and god she's gorgeous and has legs for days and we kissed one time but i don't know im pretty sure she thinks it was friendly or something like that, i was a bit of an asshole to them in school as well, but i don't know maybe if i knew the person it would've helped me a lot and i feel so guilty for the shit i did and said and i really like them but i've accepted that they'll never like me back,"
i said softly averting my gaze away from robin and onto the floor.

she lifted my chin up so i would be directly looking into my eyes.

"and how are you so sure?" she questioned smiling.

"i just, i just know she's too goo-" i exclaimed before her lips hit mine for the second time,
it took a second to comprehend what was going on but when i realised i kissed back, it wasn't long just five seconds or so yet there was so much emotion behind it.

i was at a loss of words and was a stuttering mess.

"wow what a surprise belle likes robin and robin likes belle, totally didn't know this from the start!" steve says sarcastically.

"i would ask if you wanted to go on a date but currently evil russians are infiltrating hawkins,"