vi

to say the day dragged on was an understatement,i had to deal with erica sinclair yet again but robin managed to get rid of her quick enough.
it was awkward between us two, we barely said a word unless it was work related.

the violent sounds of knocks on the door awoke me from my nap "keep your hair on someone's coming," i shouted "robin can you get the door?"
"sure thing," she replied smiling lightly.

robin seemed out of it like something wasn't right while talking to the delivery man "you ok? you look you just saw a ghost," i joked trying to lighten the awkward moment "um yeah gimme a second," she said before running out to the passage way "damn what's up with her," i muttered, she then ran past me mumbling about a silver cat "wait up im coming," i said sprinting up to her barging past the boys, she took us to the middle of the mall "a trip to china sounds nice," she repeated before pointing at imperial palace, i finally caught on.

it was the code and robin just cracked it.

"yes, wait if you tread lightly, tread, so um walking, shoes maybe kaufman!" i exclaimed.

"okay one more, when blue and yellow meet in the west, blue and yellow meet in the west." she seemed stumped until her gaze landed on the big clock.

that's when the boys ran up to us "what are you two doing?" they asked "w-we cracked it," i replied hesitantly "we cracked the code!" robin told them smiling.

time skip

it was quarter to ten at night and all i wanted to do was be in my bed reading instead i was sitting in the middle of a storm on the roof or starcourt mall trying to figure out what these russian dudes were up to.

"look for imperial panda and kaufman shoes," robin informed us, besides from the thunder the sound of whistling filled my ears "they're with the whistling guy, ten o clock," said whilst looking through his binoculars "what do you thinks in there?" steve asked us wiping water off of his face "guns, bombs?" dustin replied "chemical weapons?" robin adds "all three i'd say," i told the three soaked teenagers "whatever it is they're armed to the teeth,"
"lovely," i replied sarcastically
"great, that's  great," steve muttered, another thunder strike boomed through the air which made me jump a bit."hey what's in there?" robin asked as we see a big metal door open "just more boxes," dustin informed her "let me have a look," steve whined "no i'm still looking,"
"just let me see it,"
"hang on,"
the twos arguing and dustin hitting the binoculars off the wall caused the guards to get suspicious "shit, shit, shit," i whispered, robins hand found mine for comfort. i was confused but gladly took it as she pulled me closer to her so i was practically sitting on her lap "robin," i whispered, she shushed me before pulling me up and running us back into the building.

"i'll dri-drive you home robin, it's th-thunder and light-lightning and there's some evil ru-russians run-running about," i shivered, i didn't think i needed a jacket as it was pleasant this morning but i was very wrong "here you look freezing," she said quietly before passing me her jacket "are you sure what about you?" i asked smiling at the gesture "im positive, you seem like you're about to die of hypothermia in the next ten minutes," it was true i was freezing and wet and felt like death, probably looked like it too.
"thanks buckley," i said pulling on the jacket "anything for you curly," she told me grabbing my hand "look can things stop being so damn awkward, i miss you even though you're an idiot, i actually like you and im sick of having to tolerate steve," i stifle a laugh "same, friends?" i asked.

robin knew it was her fault but she just got friend zoned by her crush for a year and it felt like shit.

robin contemplated what would've happened if the kiss happened.
would she have pulled away ?
would it have been good?
would she finally admit her feelings for belle?
was it good that it never happened?

"hey robin you okay there, you kinda zoned out?" belle asked the girl sweetly, a side of belle robin didn't see often but when she did it made her heart swoon.

the car ride was full of chat and playful conversation yet again dustin was dropped off at home before she took robin to her house .

and that's when belle did it and she didn't care who saw because god knows what those evil russians could be up to.

and that's it for this chapter folks
honestly she could've just like slapped her or like confessed her feelings for steve
tune in next time to see ;)))
vote nd comment
not proof read
ive been updating loads recently lmao
are you'd still in school if so when do u go back and are you starting a new year if so what grade.
im going into my exam year so 🥵

dancing in the dark-robin buckley On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara