v

when i finally did arrive home my mom gave me a scolding about how she was worried, i said sorry and bid her goodnight before running to my room.
i was confused, did she want to kiss me or was it a mistake.
she didn't like me and i knew it,
did i though,
no i'm being ridiculous ,
she couldn't,
she liked steve and steve likes her- it's perfect.

but maybe...

as i opened my door i saw a familiar figure lying on my bed, a smug look on on his face.

"i know who you're crush is." he stated, i laughed, wondering who he thought it would be as he didn't even know i liked girls, i grabbed the bottle of coke next to my bed and took a swig.

"robin!" he told me making me choke on the coke.
"wh-what nope, better luck next time bud now leave," i said nervously pointing at the door.

"belle i've done the statistics,

the god damn statistics,

you described them with no pronouns meaning it had a 50/50 chance of girl or boy.

you said they were smart- robin translated the message in a day, that's something only a genius could do.

you said they're good looking and robin is like really pretty.

you said they're badass- robin stands out from the crowd and says what she wants.

and she's made you laugh like a gazillion times meaning you think she's funny.

and you look at her, like you looked at billy when you first met him,
with pure love.

so look me in the eyes and tell me it's not her,"

he finished his speech off smirking
"you're too smart for your own good y'know that dustin," i said chuckling
"yes my lord, but like why didn't you tell me, i don't care of you like girls or boys whatever just as long as you're happy," he said smiling, i felt a tear fall down my face but definitely not from sadness.

"god i love you, please never change kid." i said pulling him into a hug "are you going to tell her?" he asked as i flopped onto my bed.

"don't think i will dusty bun," i answered quickly "we're friends, i don't want to ruin it,"

"never know if you don't try," dustin told her before waltzing our the room.

time skip

i walked into work.
still contemplating the night prior, i needed to talk to someone, anyone apart from the oddly wise 13 year old who i was constantly with.

"hey guys!" i said seeing the two others "steve back room right now please," i ordered, he complied as we hurried there.

robin gave us a strange look.

"steve do you promise to be friends with me if i tell you something?" i quizzed as we leaned against the table "of course, unless of course it's that you got back with billy," he told me chuckling, not realising the seriousness of the situation

"shit alright then...

steve i like girls and boys,"

it sounded weird out loud but it was too late to do anything now.

"so you're gay and straight at like the same time," he asked confused,
i laughed slightly.
"i guess," i told him
"well shit, who knows?" he questioned "just you and dustybun," i said jumping off the table "do you like anyone?"
"jesus what is this 20 questions?" i asked "just curious," he replied shrugging "if i tell you, you can't tell her, i'll personally kill you in the most painful way possible and no one will know that i did it..." i threatened
"jeez ok who is it?"

"robin." i whispered vulnerably.

for belle it was like a weight was lifted off her shoulders but robin could never know.

never in a million years, that's why she did what she did next.

"hey robin," she smiled at the girl "heyo," robin replied "um so last, whatever happened last night, it was a mistake and yeah, so sorry,"

these words tore robin apart, she knew she didn't have a chance, she heard steve and belles chat earlier about how belle like girls and boys but she didn't hear who she liked.

she assumed it was steve- the hair, the smile, the way she made her laugh.

robin could never match that.

"yeah i don't know what i was thinking to be honest, my mistake, im not gay." robin told the girl, hurt riddled through her voice even though she tried to hide it.

"glad that's sorted," belle said laughing awkwardly.

robin now knew that she
fucking.
hated.
love.

ive given up trying to decide who's a top and bottom
so their both switches lmao but we'll see who naturally becomes more dominant cause im not even sure yet but.

vote and comment my babies and see you next time