vii

i will be updating every day at roughly 1pm pdt

also i plan for this book to have anywhere from 15-20 chapters

annabelle henderson had gently put her lips on robins, robin hadn't expected it but she of course closed her eyes and kissed back.

belle swore she felt sparks as the twos lips moved together, whilst robins hands were around the curly girls waist belles hands found robins soft hair and ran her hands through it.

it was just as robin buckley expected but better.

the fiery, younger girl tasted of strawberries and cigarettes and her lips were soft and took dominance in the kiss,
it was addicting.

but you know the saying
play with fire and someone's bound to get hurt

"i honestly didn't expect you to kiss back," i laughed pulling away after fifteen seconds or so to get some air "why not, i mean i genuinely tried to kiss you last night...but unfortunately ive got to get going but see you tomorrow," she told me chuckling before quickly kissing my lips again and exiting the car.

that whole night i was in a state of euphoria,

dustin had the boys over for a sleepover and this obviously included steve
and because of my good mood i decided to join.

"so eleven dumped mike!" lucas exclaimed as i walked in "what?" i asked shocked knowing how much they liked each other "yeah it was crazy, basically mike had to leave so he made up a lie about his grandma being sick and the we saw her at the mall while trying to buy her a present then mike said he was shopping for his nana and then she was all like 'why do you lie?' and 'am i your pet? and then she was like 'i dump your ass' and then max was sitting there smirking and then mike was like 'whaaaat' in his head obviously, and then they just walked off , it was so funny!" lucas carried on laughing as he retold today's events, putting in all voices when needed to "all i wanted to do was play d and d, i had no part in this whatsoever and i did not condone it!" will stated "so you lied to her, carried on the lie even though you were caught out tried to get out of it and then got dumped," i said trying to make sense of the young lovers quarrel/break up.

"yep pretty much," dustin said in between handfuls of popcorn were shoved in his mouth "dustin how would you know, you weren't even there?" steve asked "from what i've heard duh," he said hitting the back of steve's head.

the night was fun we gossiped, made jokes, watched movies and i even gave some girl advice because that wasn't mama steve's strong point.

"alright i'm going to bed be in bed by 1 and dustin make sure everyone has a blanket, steve and dusty we're leaving at 7:30 sharp be there or square!" i informed before leaving the room and going to mines as the moon shone through my window i tried to sleep but i couldn't,
i could only think about one thing,
robin buckley,
and how,
no matter what i couldn't hurt her.

i fell asleep rather quickly that night and the morning after i woke up to put on my sailor dress, black high top checkerboard vans and a red scrunchie to pull up my curly, brown hair.

the memory of last night still fresh in my mind.
i felt like she was too good for me,
i mean i knew she was too good for me.

but she liked me and i liked her so what was the harm ?

short ik and i'm sorry but yeah love yall
kinda a filler until the big whole russian shit blows up