MGC // One Night Stands (1)

WARNING: MAY BE A BIT SMUTTY. ONLY A BIT. BUT NOT TOO MUCH LOL.

You opened your eyes to a room different from yours.

Unlike the light blue color of your room, this room is painted navy blue. A pretty darn, messy room, articles of clothing scattered on the floor and you thought you even saw your black lacy bra.

You squinted your eyes and you tried to shift positions. That's when you noticed a pair of arms around you, holding you tight over the blankets that cover you. You tried to stop the gasp that came with the realization.

You were in a different room, in a different house altogether. You saw under the covers that you were naked underneath.

NO.

You tried to remember last night but the painful ache in your head clouded everything. You were hung over. You got drunk.

You tried to move away from the guy's embrace, studying him. He had bright red hair, a few stubbles growing from days of not shaving, his lips supple and red, almost the same color as his hair.

He's also naked and you gasped as you looked down, he's big.

He's rugged, he's dangerous.

What have you got yourself into?

You tried your best to inch away from his hold but as it kept tightening, holding you closer, nuzzling your neck.

You shivered in a delicious sensation, the touch making you remember bits and pieces of last night. His dangerous yet inviting stare, his seductive voice. His kisses, which sent you gasping for air. His stubbles brushing roughly all over your body as he kissed and marveled at every inch of you. His wonderful groans turning you on, while he took you.

With it, you remembered the pain. He didn't know you were a virgin so he took you roughly, you closed your eyes and remembered how his eyes popped, when he found out he's the first. How he slowed down and got gentler, pushing his way slowly now, inside of you. And you moaned in pleasure, it was ecstatic.

You snap your eyes back to reality.

Completely went away from his embrace, stood up. Gathered your clothes and wore them.

This is a mistake, you thought. A beautiful mistake. It was the most glorious night of your life. But at the same time, it wasn't to last.

Before going out the room, you stopped in the doorway, took one last look at the beautiful man sleeping soundly, barely covered by the blankets, and you couldn't help yourself.

You went back, slowly planted a kiss on his sweet lips, and whispered, "Goodbye, Michael."

MICHAEL'S POV

I woke up finding myself naked in bed, hung over.

What happened? I remember drinking but why the fuck am I naked?

I glanced around my messy room, my eyes finding a weird stain on my bed. A dark red stain.

Blood.

Oh, fuck. I held my temples as they throbbed with the memories coming back. The sexy brunette. Oh my fucking God, I scored some big shit last night.

I remembered everything, her moans, her grip on my shoulders as I took her and hell, she was a virgin! She was that hot and she's untouched? Clifford, you hit the jackpot.

As I thought of them I felt myself harden, shit. That woman affects me in a scary way.

And it left me curious. Her being a virgin meant she didn't come to the club yesterday for a one night stand. I found myself washing up, wearing skinny jeans, sleeveless ripped flannel and raybans.

She was mysterious, she never really told me her name. But with the memories she left me with last night, I knew I was bound to find her again.

I wanted to know her, her story. And fuck I want to take her, again.