#SMUTSPREENIGHT

LRH

Luke whimpered as you suck on him. Hard.

You pull away a bit, looking up shyly at him, "Am I doing okay, babe?"

He blushed as he put  a finger in front of his mouth, biting. He closed his eyes and nodded.

"More, please."

-

AFI

You took a sharp intake of breath as he slid one wet finger in.

"Oh, Ash.." you half murmured, half moaned as he proceeded to push in and out, his finger deliciously rotating as it goes.

"Yeah, baby," he panted, obviously getting turned out by the sound of your moan.

-

MGC

"Holy shit," you moaned as Michael pounded into you, both of you naked, arms around each other.

You pull him closer to you, kissing him hungrily. Your hands snaked up to take fistfuls of his cotton candy blue hair.

He sucked on your tongue in the kiss whereas you gripped his hair tightly.

You felt him smirk into the kiss, "Easy, babe. You'll be the reason for my early baldness."

-

CTH

"Excited much?" Calum smirks at you as you fumbled through his belt to take off his jeans.

You nodded shyly.

He smirks one more time, "But the whole world has seen that already."

You succeed in pulling down his jeans and you held his erection tight in your hand. You squeeze it gently while going in an up and down motion. "But they won't get to taste it. This. Is. Mine."