MALUM // Secrets

"Come here, you," amused, Michael laughs as he pulls you onto his lap, arms finding their way around your waist, his lips connecting to the hollow at the base of your neck.

As much as the touch sent wonderful sensations around your system, you struggled. Well, you two weren't alone in the car.

"Michael, not now," you whine as you look over to the driver's seat, quickly noticing the tightening of Calum's grip on the steering wheel.

Michael notices your discomfort. "Come on, babe. What are you acting shy for? I missed you. I was away for a week, don't expect me not to attack you like this," he chuckled at the end, grazing his teeth by your jaw.

"Please," you complain once more but instead of loosening his grip on your waist, it traveled down to your butt, palming it.

"He won't mind, babe," he murmured as he sees you looking back to Calum again.

He started kissing a path from your neck to your lips again and all you could do was suppress your moan and when his lips reach yours, you sighed and responded. Fires igniting as his hands traveled up and down your back, meanwhile your hands feasted on his hair, down to his shoulders, to his arms, then to his chest, then back up.

Michael moaned appreciatively as you unconsciously grind as you straddled him, feeling his erection.

Next thing you remember, was getting thrown back, almost falling off Michael's lap.

"Cal, what the hell are you doing?!" Michael exclaimed as he held on to you and pulled you back up. Apparently, Calum hit the brakes too soon and you were thrown back as the car skidded to an abrupt stop.

You looked over to the rearview mirror, trying to catch Calum's eyes and you discovered them dancing with glee.

He was fighting off a grin, "Sorry, a dog was crossing the street."

Your eyes were slits as you stared him down in irritation. "A dog in the highway?"

"Yeah, it just appeared out of nowhere and I almost hit it. Sorry to disturb your," he was smiling yet the fire in his eyes say otherwise. "Really, wonderful and heartfelt reunion."