Chapter Sixteen

Ohh, hai!! We are now officially over 500 reads!! Actually, the last time I checked, we were 5 away from 600! It's exciting!! That's more than 100 reads in two days. The sound that just came out of my mouth was not human. Extremely exciting business because I honestly thought nobody would ever read this and now there's apparently people who anxiously await the next chapter and that me all happy and asdfghjklasdrtyuijn inside. :) I've literally been giddy all day. Ask Kay. She knows, she's had to deal with it. :) Hahah, anyways!! So, as some of you know, yesterday I was totally like "Ohmahgawd, we're uploading tonight. I don't even care". And, don't get me wrong, I had all intents and purposes to, but, then, fanfic happened. And I ended up staying awake until 10 o'clock this morning reading. It was scary good. WHICH BRINGS US TO TODAY'S SHOUT OUT.Shout shouts to @zanajjar for being one of the very few fanfic writer's that can literally make me laugh hysterically to myself while I cuddled my pillow pet. That is a very rare occurrence. So, yes, please, everyone go read New York and fall in love and cry like me and then we can fangirl together. Okay? Okay. So, I love you guys uber much and you're all so absolutely beautifully beautiful. Happy reading, pretty princesses!! xX Em ♥

*Coryn's POV*

"I got you something!" Zayn said excitedly as I walked up to the little cafe in town where he was waiting for me.

I rolled my eyes while I sat down at the table. "Something for little ole me? How kind of you, good sir, how kind of you."

He laughed as took out a brightly colored long box, sliding it across the table towards me. "Shut up and open it."

Lifting the top off, I couldn't help but grin. Nestled in the middle of some neon green tissue park was a pink, polka dotted skateboard. I took it out quickly, gasping slightly when I saw that not only were the wheels pinks, as well, but they were also encrusted with crystals. "These better be rhinestones, Malik," I threatened as I turned it over in my hands. On the bottom, in elegant, glittery font was a simple name. "'Nutcracker'," I read with a laugh. "You watched the twitcam?"

He smiled brightly. "Of course! You were brilliant! The fans love you already. I, actually, was just talking to management about getting you to collab on a song with us for the album."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow before sipping on the tea he'd ordered for me. "So, whatexactly are you smoking today?"

He laughed again. "Drug free. I promise! I just think it would be cool. You know, get some fresh new sound to it. You have a soulful voice."

"Is this what you do for fun? Drink hipster tea and try to convince people to embarrass themselves?'

"Shut up! Its not hipster tea! And, no, this is not our date!"

"We're going to get tattoos." I said flatly as I took out my wallet and placed a few bills on the table before standing up.

His face fell slightly as he walked beside me, our skateboards (his had a giant pot leaf on the bottom. Shocking) tucked underneath our arms. "How'd you know?" he pouted. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

"You're Zayn Malik. Everytime you get bored you end up showing up at an interview with a new tattoo," I replied while I shook my head.

Twenty minutes later, we were sitting in the living room with Jason, one of Ed's friends and also the only person other than Ed that I trusted to put something permanent on my body. Jason had pretty much brought his entire shop with him and we patiently waited as he set up a bunch of fancy looking devices.

"Hey, Jay? You think you could pierce my nose, too?" I asked hopefully. I'd always wanted to get it done but the only piercings they allowed for ballet was your ears. And only one hole per ear.