Chapter Twenty

Hey there, sweet thang. Yer lookin' mighty attractive today!! Hahaha, anywho, shall we do our shouts?? This one goes to a lovely girl who is about to be added to my list of people who are slowly trying to ruin my life. So far only two people are on the list right now (*cough* @WindingRoads and @zanajjar *cough*) and they have continuously tried to ruin my life. And even have admitted it. So, yes, my dearest @hellojello1313, keep up the good, life ruining work and you can join my all exclusive group of people that I hate but love. Shrugs. It's a complicated life, bruh. Anyways, this chapter was inspired by Alex! And, thanks to her, we (probably just me) will have loads of fun in the next few chapters. K!$$3$ 2 m@h b!tch3$. Yeah, I just did that. Sorry not sorry. I didn't choose da thug lyfe da thug lyfe choose me.

*Coryn's POV*

I stood in front of our hotel room door, a dilemma quickly arising. Harry and the boys had spent most of the morning in a meeting with management and Ed was showing Lara around LA. So that left me alone with The Girlfriend Club (TGC), as I so accurately named them, and the only thing we could possibly think of doing was shopping. Which left me standing outside of the door with my arms and hands full of bags. And my room key in my purse.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" I yelled urgently, kicking the door twice for good measure. "Hurry! It's an emergency!" 

I heard the sound of him shuffling and then running towards the door, a loud thud, then him cursing before the door opened. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked before the door was even completely open. Once he had it open though he just stood there staring at me with a smirk. "How is this possibly an emergency?" 

 I stuck my tongue out as him as I awkwardly shuffled into the room, carefully dropping the bags by the sofa. "They were really heavy! And my arms were falling asleep!" I said as I plopped down on the couch. 

He rolled his eyes as he sat down next to me. "You could've easily just bought less." I looked at him blankly as he laughed loudly at my facial expression. "Okay, then, guess that's not a choice."

"None at all," I mumbled around a yawn before cuddling into his side. "How'd the meeting go?"

He sighed heavily and played with a piece of my hair, wrapping it around and around his finger. "Well, the meeting happened. That's all there really is to it," he mumbled back.

"And how did they feel about us?" I asked, knowing he was avoiding something important.

"Not too happy," he sighed. "But, honestly, it doesn't matter what they say or think." 

I sat up and stared at him. "It kind of does. We all know that management will give you hell if you go against what they say." 

He laughed at me as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "You're cute when you're worried." I grumbled something unintelligible about stupid guys with curls and dimples. "Don't worry, babe. It'll all be fine." 

There was a knock at the door and I could hear Louis outside singing about a broken button and a missing sock. I heaved myself off of the couch and went to open the door, freezing as I looked him up and down.

"You have seriously got to be kidding me," I groaned waving him inside so Harry could see. Lou and I were practically matching. Harry laughed loudly, quickly taking out his iphone and snapping a few pictures of us posing together. We both had on a red striped shirt with blue shorts and red shoes. 

My phone vibrated once and checked it only to find a simple text from Twitter.

@Harry_Styles: Aw look! My girlfriend and my best mate are matching! How cute.. http://t.co/N83YiWjX @CornyCoryn @Louis_Tomlinson