I Mustache You A Question

And I won't shave it for later. 

So, this is really important, okay?? I really need you guys' help. As the majority of you know, I started writing the sequel but then I put it on hold and then I deleted it. The reason for all of that is very, very simple. So, here it is: I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I didn't know where I wanted it to go, what was going to happen, who was going to end up with who. I literally had no idea about anything other than what happened in between each story. So, that's where you guys come into play. I need to know what you guys think should happen, what'd you like to see happening. I mean, after all, I'm writing it for you therefore you should have some type of say into what happens to the characters, right?? Who knows, maybe I'm just being lazy?? But either way I'm really interested in what you guys think should happen. So, just comment it down below or if you're a bit on the shy side, go ahead and private message me. And, if I do use your idea in the story, I'll obviously whore the hell out of you and your stories ((if you have any)) and let everyone know of the geniusness that is you. So, yeah. That's it. Let me know what you think should happen and we can get this shindig back on track.