«16»

Recap: "Are you sure we can join?" She asked.

"Of course Charle! Everyone is welcome! Right?" The woman said.

Then everyone else nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy

"Alright! Now that is cleared up. Mira get the stamper." I called.

Then the said girl appeared behind me with the stamper.

 "I want purple on my left arm." Wendy said while pointing at the said spot."Pick whatever color, I just want it on my back." Charle said turning around.

Mira made it blue. "Welcome! Also, take this." I said giving Wendy a necklace that had a gold locket on it.  

"When you open it the song of healing will play and heal any ally within 10 meters," I said smiling while Wendy's eyes lit up.

"And for Charle," I said and gave her a pink headband with a gigantic bow, there's a button hidden in the middle of the bow.

"If you press the bow, I'll be summoned. So use for emergencies only," I whisper in her ear and she nods in understanding.

"Welcome back Lulu!" All the girls say and all tackle me with hugs. "Hey yo metal face, Lily," I said with a slight salute after hugging every girl in my group.

"Yo blondie/Lucy-san." Gajeel and Lily said. We sat down with Wendy joining us. "aw who's this cutie?" Cana said putting down her barrel which both Charle and Wendy were in shock.

"That's Cana the best drinker but is one of the sweetest people in the group," I said and she wrapped her arm around my neck. "Aw no need to spoil me, Lulu," Cana said not sounding drunk at all.

"I am Wendy and this is Charle,"  Wendy said quietly and bowed slightly along with Charle. "Gurl don't bow to us! If Lulu says that you're apart of the group then welcome to the family," Erza said and everyone nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm sorry it's so short! But I've been busy! So poll

Face Reveal

Side story / One-shot

OR

BOTH

Vote please on this and vote for which one of three you want