«9»

Hey! It's your girl Soul back at it with another chapter. I'm sorry for the impatient readers.

______________________________________________________________________

Lucy                                                                                                                                                                                   

I stood on the stage and was to sing, then the door busted open. I saw a metal head towards me, I was frozen in place.Natsu pulled me away from it and Gajeel tore it from its source and ate it.

I was in Natsu's protective arms and my friends were surrounding me in a defensive position. I saw a big canon outside. It was Etherion!

I put my force field on the guild hall and then Etherion hit it and I easily reflected it back into the canon. Destroying it in the process.

"Hand over Lucy Heartfilia or we will shoot again!" Jose's voice said over the intercom. "It's broken!" Lucy called back.

"Really?! Cheap piece of shit!" Jose said. "We will go to war! Hand the girl over to us now!" Jose screamed into the intercom.

"You can stop asking! Cause we won't be giving a different one!" Natsu roared.

"We would never betray Lucy like that! You would have to kill us first!" Erza screamed. The whole guild was screaming in agreement. Including Lisanna and Stripper.

Jose screamed back profanities. "Alright gang you ready?" I asked. They all nodded and then shadows appeared.

"Alright men except Natsu help fight off those shadows. Natsu and women come with me!" I call.

Natsu and the women followed me and we stormed their walking guild hall. There was a shadow version of Gajeel.

"Go! Juvia's got this! Juvia knows him better." Juvia says and prepares to attack. "We can't just leave you here!" Cana said.

"I said Go!" Juvia said in first person which caught bus all by surprise. We nodded and ran towards but we're stopped by shadow version of Juvia.

"Oh ho looks someone gets to have fun~!" I said in an excited voice. In split second I look like I had split into two.

"Go on have fun release the stress I had built up." I said and waved her towards the shadow Juvia.

Everyone was looking at me looking for answers. "I'll tell you later let's move." I said and we met up with the fire guy.

He was talking bout destroying Fairy tail and Mira and Erza got angry. I stopped them. "Levy, Cana y'all are up." I said.

They nodded and got ready to use magic as we ran past them then We met up with Sol. "You girls are up Mira, Erza." I said.

"Come on Natsu." I said and we ran and ran into Aria. "It's so sad that you little girl and chaos have to fight me." Aria said bursting into tears.

I'm started to get angry, he called me a little girl. "If you don't stop crying, I'll give you a reason to." I said darkly getting into a fighting position.

Then suddenly the other me appears. We nod at each other and we, along with Natsu charge at Aria.

"Chaos Dragon Roar." Natsu said and blew fire at him. I can summon different versions of myself, or the magic I use into clones basically.

I can basically use any type of magic if I've seen them. "I summon The Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas the sin of Wrath, Merlin the sin of Gluttony,

Ban the sin of Greed, Diane the sin of Envy, King the sin of Sloth, and Gowther the sin of Lust. I also summon the Goddess Apostle, Elizabeth!

Come and join my side at once." I say and then the Seven Deadly Sins and Elizabeth appear before me.

"Our orders, ma'am?" Asked King, Diane, Elizabeth, and Merlin. "How can we help you Boss?" Meliodas and Ban ask.

I point at Aria and grab Natsu and my clone to move them out of the way. The clone and I fuse back together.

"Be sure just to knock him out, don't kill him." I said and they nod as they attack. Natsu is looking at me.

I turn to look at him with an innocent look. "You have some explaining to do woman." Natsu said while I laugh sheepishly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey it's been a long time since I've updated but now it's done so I'll to update faster. Love you guys.
Peace,
Soul