«18»

Hey y'all Imma try my best to come back with updates, they may be short until I get more inspo!
Enjoy
My lovely souls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

I take a bow with a smirk on my face and give a wave as I walk off the stage. You could see the steam from her ears. Which earns a chuckle from my friends

"Mira, how do you deal being related to her?" I ask as I come to sit on Natsu's lap.

"She wasn't like this before you got here, but she's my little sister and one of the few people in my family left, so I have to handle her," Mira says thoughtfully and sighs.

"I only wish it wasn't so fucking hard! I love her to death, but she'll be the death of me!" Mira says with a huff of frustration.

Lisanna heard that and came over and started screaming at Mira, and then it shifted to me being on Natsu's lap.

The group and I collectively rolled our eyes. "Mira have you seen any good-"

"GET OFF OF HIM YOU STUPID FAT COW!" She screamed in my face and I just looked at her.

"Looks like someone's mad," I said calmly, and I was given an even harsher glare. "Go cry about it bitch," I say and flip her off while remaining seated, and laughter resounded from my group and a few who weren't. And some gasp from the older people.

"Lucy Heartfilia! You watch your language with Lisanna! She hasn't done anything to you and yet you call her a bitch? Shame on you!" The old man said while exiting his office.

"So, what you're saying is that you will turn a deaf ear and blind eye, to Lisanna screaming at Mirajane, and at me calling us all kinds of stuff

and getting in my face but the moment I retaliate I am shamed?" I looked him dead in the eyes and he flinches when I finish what I have to say.

"I don't know what you mean I didn't hear anything," Makarov says with sweat falling on his lip.

"Since you didn't hear that, that you're going deaf old man," I said teasingly.

He got red in the face. I can tell he's trying hard not to show his balant favoritism, to set a "good example" for the younger members

"That's what I thought, now you harass someone else old man," I said as I feel Natsu wrap his arms around my waist and nuzzles into my hair silently.

I hum in content as my group and I relaxed for the first time in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short but I'm tired and wanna post it so I will.
Love you my lovelies