What do I do?

Romans POV 

I haven't been able to think clearly for the past week, I can't stop thinking about Virgil. I know I like him, well I've liked him since we did the Accepting anxiety video. I want to tell him how I feel but what if he doesn't feel the same way about me and I just ruin our friendship?

At that moment my door opened and a closed loudly, I turned around to see Logan with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face.

"Roman, why haven't you gotten to work? We're behind schedule." Logan said to me irritation clear in his voice.

" Sorry Logan, it's just... I have a lot in my mind and I don't know what to do." I said while standing up from my bed and moving to my desk.

"Maybe I can help you with your issue." He offered. Well, I could ask him how he asked Patton out.

"Okay." I sigh. "How did you and Patton get together." I asked as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I asked him out, gave him flowers and we had dinner." He said looking confused. "Why do you ask?"

"I want to ask Virgil out but I don't know how." I said, a tiny blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Virgil... Well you two have been getting closer." I said thoughtfully. "If you want to ask Virgil out then I would advice you to do it in private and not make it a grand event."

"But then how will it be special." I asked.

"Make it something that he likes." He said simply.

"Well he likes the beach and star gazing."

"Then take him star gazing at the beach" he said as he walked out the door.

That is a good idea. I need to remember to thank Logan later. So I'll ask him out in a few days so I have time to organize the food and the place. I hope this doesn't ruin everything.

------------------------------

Sorry for not updating sooner but I was being lazy 😅😅 

Hope you liked it.