Star-gazing

Virgil's POV

I was sitting in my room coloring some mandalas, it's really relaxing, when I heard a knock at my door. That's wierd, it's the middle of the night I thought everyone was asleep. I made my way towards the door careful not to make a sound. Roman was standing in front of the door looking nervous.

"Hi Virgil!'' He said cheerfully. "Its a perfect night to star-gaze, and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with." He continued.

"Okay." I responded, a soft smile placed on my lips.

We walked outside together and he set a blanket on the grass. We laid down admiring the shining stars.

We talked a bit about Disney movies and characters. After a few minutes of talking we grew silent just admiring the stars and moon.

"Virgil," Roman said turning his head "I wanted to tell you... I really like you." He continued his face showing worry when I didn't respond.

"I really like you too... Roman." I finally said, my smile growing wider than ever.

"So... can I take you on a date sometime?" He asked, his smile shining bright.

"Of course!" I said enthusiasticly.

------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I wanted to maybe continue this story/ make it like a mpreg if you want that...