Little do you know *2*

Virgil's POV

I woke up to knocking on my door, it was 5:37 pm. Was Thomas here to make a video again. Wait... No he already made one yesterday. So then, who was at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked while I paused my music and took my headphones off.
"It's me, Roman, I just wanted to check up on you." he said with a worried tone.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I answer him through the door.

"Can I at least see what happened to your arm?" Shit, why is he so fucking persistent.

"I'm fine, no need for you to worry about me."

"Fine, but if you need any help you can talk to us."

"Can I really?" I murmured under my breath.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"I said 'I know'!" I shouted at him.

"No need to be so rude." And with that final statement, he left. Dinner was in 20 minutes, so I went to my bathroom and touched up my makeup before leaving my room and walking slowly down the stairs and to the kitchen where the others were helping Patton finish making dinner.

"Boy, you sure are early kiddo." Said Patton while serving some spaghetti on my plate, a little too much for me. I did make an effort to eat as much as I could, but food wasn't really appealing to me.

"Why do you eat so little Virgil?" Roman asked while eating his salad.

"Because... I don't know, does it really matter right now?" I say being quite annoyed at the question.

I had had enough and went to my room to maybe sleep some more and hopefully not have any nightmares this time.

********************

At this point, I think all of the chapters are going to be quite short. Hope you enjoyed.