Talking

Virgils POV

I woke up in Romans arms, I was hugging his chest... I felt my cheeks flush red from emberassment. It didn't help that I had a developed a tiny crush on him after the incident that made him find out about my cutting. 

"Oh, you're awake, good. Patton is making breakfast right now. You wanna go?" He asked with a smile. I nodded while moving my arms to sit up but instatly fell back because of the pain in my arm.

"Here, I'll help you." He said picking me up bridal style and setting me back on the floor.

"Thanks" I mumbled while trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Come on let's go downstairs to eat breakfast." He said while opening the door and leading me out and down to the kitchen.

I saw patton making some french toast and Logan was helping him. I sat down next to Roman. Patton turned around with his usual smile but had puffy eyes which I guess were from crying. I felt guilty for putting them through so much stress and pain. This is why I didn't want to tell the others, I didn't want to cause anybody pain, but I did. I looked down at the plate of food Logan had placed infront of me, trying to hide my teary eyes.

"How's your arm feeling?" Logan asked. I looked down to see my arm bandaged, then I noticed that I was shirtless which made me feel worse about my appearance.

"It's still a little sore." I responded looking up to see that Logan actually looked worried about me. I started eating slowly.

"Virgil we need to talk" Patton said with a serious tone that surprised me. I nodded.

"I'm sorry" I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

"You don't have to be sorry. Just tell us why you did it. If you want to of course!" Patton said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and continued. "I... Was bullied a lot in school and things got worse when Thomas came out as gay. I was usually the one who fronted in those kinds of situations." I paused a bit to calm my shaky breathing. "After school ended I started getting a lot of nightmares with those kids telling me I should die... But in June I get the worst kinds, with then telling me shit because Thomas was openly gay. They would say a lot of things about my appearance and things like that." I had said all I could. I was about to get another panic attack when Roman hugged me and began humming while rubbing my back calming me in an instant.

"Thank you." I heard him whisper in my ear. I hugged him back tightly. I then felt another two pair of hands wrap around our bodies.

"Thank you for trusting us." Patton said after we ended the hug.

****************************

Kinda short but hope you like it! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate you. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Broken (Prinxiety)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara