Broken

Virgil's POV

I wake up and see that I was in my bed. I turn to look around the room and I notice Roman sitting on the edge of the bed eating some pancakes. He didn't notice I was awake.

"How long have I been out?" He jumps at my question and looks to my direction.

"You've been out for maybe three hours." He answers with a sad look on his face. "I was worried about you." He says as he moves closer to me.

"Why?" I ask looking at my lap.

"Because I care about you." He says with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Oh right, Logan brought you your breakfast."

"Thank you" I started eating small bites of the pancakes. Roman had already finished his but was still in my room looking at me.

"Hey Virgil, why do you eat so little?" He asked

"I'm not really  hungry."

"But you never eat, and when you do you eat two small bites."

"I guess I never really have an appetite." He looked at me with a weird look on his face.

"Okay, I guess that makes sense a bit." He said while putting his empty plate down on my desk, then he noticed the razor. "Can you tell me about what you... lived through?" He asked while turning around to face me.

"I don't know." I said looking at the floor with a sad look. Remembering that time in my life was so terrifying, what people would tell me, how they looked at me, it all comes rushing into my mind when I try to talk about it.

"It's okay if you don't what to tell me, but remember you have all of us if you want to talk, you can trust us." He said as he walked towards me.

"You want me to trust you when you're so cruel to me?" I mumble, still looking at the floor.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't know that the things I told you meant so much to you, they weren't meant to really hurt you." He said looking at me with a guilty look. He moved forward and hugged me, I felt tears pass through my shirt. Was he crying? He was. I hugged him back. I guess he really does feel guilty.

"Hey, it's not your fault, I had a bad experience at school. You didn't cause this." I said hugging him tighter. It really wasn't his fault.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled into my shirt. "I shouldn't be the one crying here, you're the one that's hurting."

"You have the right to cry, it's hard to learn that someone you know does this." I start crying a bit on his shoulder. I didn't think he would care about me. This was a new feeling I wasn't used to. "Thank you."

"I know you don't want anyone else to know, but when you're ready and you trust me, can you tell me exactly what Thomas went through at school to make us appear." I nod slightly.

"I won't tell you to stop but if you ever cut to deep just come to me, I now how to treat cuts like that." He says while letting go of me. "Let's watch a Disney movie to cheer us up, okay?" I nod standing up and turn on the TV while he put on a movie. We sat in my bed watching movies almost all day and then it was dinner time.

We went to the kitchen, I ate a bit more than usual and then went back to my room to sleep. I was so happy I could finally talk to someone that I didn't have a nightmare, that was new and I liked it.

*******************

Thank you all for reading, I hope you liked it.
Sorry for being a bit late but I got lazy since I'm on vacation.