I really hope she wakes up. I hate seeing her like this; she doesn’t deserve this. From the moment I met her, I thought that she was one of the most amazing people I had ever met. She doesn’t deserve what’s happening to her right now.

I rested my head on my hands and closed my eyes. Once I closed them, my thoughts brought me to a certain memory of me and Isla.

~Flashback~

Harry's POV

There was a thunderstorm and the power went off so me and Isla were stuck inside my flat for our date. 

We lit candles around the room and we were on the couch listening to music on my iPhone, which I thankfully charged before the power went off.

Isla was lying down with her head on my lap as I braided her hair.

"Harry, I'm bored," she whined, crossing her arms and pouting like a little kid.

I laughed and carefully placed the braid I was doing behind her ear.

"Well, what can we do? There's not a lot to do with no power in the house and it's pouring rain outside," I stated, raising my eyebrows at her. 

She pouted again as she was trying to think about something to do.

"I don't know, but people survived a long time before there was electricity so we can probably think of something to do," she said.

I chuckled then said," ok, well, you think of something and I'll just sit here and play with your hair again." 

She sighed as I grabbed some of her hair and started braiding again. 

"Ooh, I know! Let's have a staring contest!" she exclaimed. She quickly sat up, yanking her hair out of my hands and faced me cross-legged on the couch.

"O...k," I said, startled at her sudden burst of excitement. I then faced her also crossing my legs on the couch. We were now face-to-face. 

"Ok, so the rules are: no blinking, talking, smiling, laughing, making funny faces, blowing into the other persons face, or trying to make the other person laugh or blink, things like that, ok?" she told me quickly.

I looked at her confusedly, trying to remember all of the rules. But oh well, I was still going to win.

I nodded and put on a serious face; that alone already made her almost laugh. But she contained her laughter. 

"And the winner gets to dare the other person to do anything. Ok.....go," she said and stared at me with a blank face.

I'm so gonna win.

We were staring at each other for minute. But looking into her beautiful, green eyes for so long made me want to do something. It made me want to kiss her.

If I kiss her though, I’d lose the game. But I’d rather kiss her.

Before I could stop myself, I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers.

She was frozen at first but then she started kissing me back as I put one hand on her leg and the other one on the back of her neck, pulling her closer.

She put both of her hands on the sides of my head, pulling me closer.

The kiss got deeper, my tongue entering her mouth. Our lips moving against each others in a perfect rhythm. She lightly bit my lower lip and then I pulled back a bit and started kissing her on her jawline and then down her neck.