Morzarta:
"Anything dangerous is fun for you!"

The vampires landed smoothly taking down a few allies while the twins remained hovered onto the sky watching the glorious scene of blood.

V:
"What a lovely scene this is.."

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and began to roar.

Jimin:
"Look at that Queenless king." He smirked

The fight began with a few allies down and a few enemies dead. It was a major bloodbath. The sphinx released their full form in the command of Dahyun. Nayeon and Jihyo made sure the mages, healers and sorcerers remained stable.

***

*cling* *clang*

Jeongyeon breathed
"You annoying shit!"

V:
"Aww come on. I did not kiss your girlfriend okay?"

Jeongyeon gritted as she shouted in anger. V suddenly dodged the hit and turned countering her attack.

Jeongyeon:
"Ack!!"

Nayeon:
"Jeongyeon!" She gritted as she summoned elemental energies onto her hand— smiting V.

V:
"Yo! What did you do that for?!"

Nayeon:
"Hurting her of course!!" She smithed once again, causing V to grunt and fly back onto the Air.

Just before V reaches his brother, Tzuyu caught him at the midst of his flight.

Tzuyu:
"Where do you think you are going?!"  V choked

V:
"Jimin!"

Jimin:
"Ah!!" He flew down and at the midst his neck was  captured by Jihyo's allies creating shadow hands.  "Ack! Let go of me!— BOYS!!"

Dahyun:
"Nuh-uh.. I dont think so." Dahyun laughed as she stepped onto two of the vampires back "Two birds in one stone" she grinned with a snap and a wink

Jimin:
"Jungkook!!"

Lisa:
"Oh you mean him?" She laughed "uh..  wups.. he is not available" Lisa sat onto his back

Rose:
"We got the other 2!!" She shouted as her team pinned down the vampires.

Tzuyu:
"You guys came here for? A pre-attack?" She tilted her head as she gradually increases her grip.

V:
"W-We were just responsible for dropping your allies!"

Tzuyu:
"Too bad.. it didnt work did it."

V growled at her
"You'll never be king my friend" he laughed

Tzuyu:
"I know... I am queenless.." she sighed and smirked as she leaned closer to him "but.. it doesnt mean you dont have.. to be afraid of me.."
She tilted her head like a mad man, stared with demonic eyes and smiled as her sharp teeth were revealed about to eat him up.

V:
"I... I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!"

Tzuyu:
"Oh.?.." she grinned

" she grinned

Tzuyu:
"but.. you should be.."